“Probably the best foot spa I ever had”

Loreland Farm Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Antipolo City
Reviewed 18 August 2013

You read it right! Visitng Loreland Farm Resort tops my quest for the best foot spa, as of today. I remember my last one was at Tagaytay Highlands, and I thought that they had the best already until I visited Loreland Farm Resort about a week ago. I surely had been satisfied with the service including a whole signature body massage - combination of Shiatsu and Swedish at their newest Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa. Perfect overnight stay for me.

I went there with a group and we were all satisfied not only from the massage and spa but overall of the resort. The resort is boasting of a perfect de-stressing and relaxing getaway and could be another hot spot for tourist destinations, a few kilometers away from the hustling and bustling metropolis.

Great ambiance and you can feel the wonders of nature, not to mention that from the resort you can enjoy the beauty of Laguna de Bay and parts of Metro Manila.

Admission charge is only Php 160 for Day tour and Php 180 for Night tour. Great! They're also open for overnight stay with different rooms of your desire and budget.

Enjoyed their Fried Suman, Kare-Kare, and Bangus Sinigang sa Kamias.

You better see and feel it for yourselves so you better check 'em out. From Cubao, they're just approximately 30-minutes away, if there's no heavy traffic along Marcos Hi-way and Sumulong Hi-way.

If you wanna know more about the resort, do check out also my website www.juantraveler.com for additional details of Loreland Farm Resort.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: If you're coming as group, choose the Family Room (Php 6,000/5 pax).
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank daJUANtraveler

Reviewed 11 August 2013

First of all, the person who assisted us was really quick in responding to our questions and she even called us via mobile phone. Kudos to Kate!

We enjoyed staying in this resort because it was really QUITE, PEACEFUL, LOCATION IS AWESOME, TASTY FOOD, POOLS, FRIENDLY FRONTDESK CREWS and VIEW...

However, there are some lapses that we experienced...

1. FOOD: very poor service! We waited for almost an hour and most of the food listed in their menu are NOT available! I remember when I was ordering their signature dessert called fried suman, the lady said that it is not available because this is only for BULK orders... We were disappointed... Customers will not enjoy the food if you keep them waiting most specially if they came from far places.. Remember that food can change the mood of a person...They have also WIFI but it is very USELESS..

2. Superior room doesn't look like a SUPERIOR ROOM :( : We checked the site before we stay here and we were very excited because it looks great and special until.... Yeah the view is nice BUT the room looks old, there is also a mini spider inside the room, lacking of toothpaste, very thin soap. We normally stay in other resorts and hotels but this room is really crap. Cable was really horrible! Very limited TV Channels, even ABS-CBN nor GMA were not available. No telephone inside the room and if you need maintenance go to the front desk which front desk is in front of the gate and far from our room.. It was really rubbish!

3. POOLS: They have time frame in cleaning the pools and that is good BUT the pools are still dirty! A lot of flies and smells really horrid (I guess it is because of the moss located at the corner of every pools). Whether peak or not peak season, please clean the area... Really smells horrid..

4. MINI STORE : they said that the mini store is OPEN 24 hours which it is NOT because we wanted to buy toothpaste plus the ate is a bit maldita ( hindi namin alam kung nagkataon lang pero nung mga oras na yun ay hindi maganda ang tono nya.. )

5. SPA: when we arrived around 2:30 pm, we asked if we could reserve 7pm and one of their crews said that we cannot get that time because the owner's friend of the resort will arrive on the said time and they are 10 persons( another crap to hear this personal things, business is business, we are customers, I don't believe in "customer is always right" instead CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS FIRST! DON'T LET YOUR CUSTOMERS TO WAIT.. that is one of the golden rules in putting a business)..Good thing that the masseurs are really accommodating and very courteous most specially ate Gena, she even texted us to follow up our reservation. Kudos to her... :)

We are still thinking to visit there again ( last chance) but one thing for sure is that once we visited that place again.. We can guarantee that we will put a feedback again....

Thanks for reading...

PONDER: Don't let your customers wait...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank JCocoons
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

My entirety focused on a 24/7 shift, a young serviceman working my craft passionately. A tired soul finds solace in my experience at Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo. It's like owning a piece of paradise, the atmosphere of fresh air runs gently to my skin while the scenery relaxes my eyes as it runs to a well maintained vegetation, clean surroundings and friendly crews.

As i roam around, I considered the Luljettas Hanging Gardens and Spa to be a masterpiece, it is a perfect area to reflect, it helps me relax and regain my strength as i experienced the best massage from a female therephist in a unique uniform. I even appreciated my bathrobe and shorts made of " malong".

At night, i stayed for an hour seated near the infinity pool at Luljettas Hanging Gardens and Spa and i considered the scenery to be a dream come true. The overlooking metro caught my attention as it was highlighted with a well lighted buildings as i consideted to be "stars on earth" completely detailed with clouds formation above it. The light of metro from where i seated seems to be like a gold glittering from a distance.

Loreland Farm Resort is a perfect place for any occasion. Hospitality reigns and all the crews wear a sweet smile as they welcome my presence. Serenity is there while perfection is their craft. Thumbs up for all of you and i'm sure to comeback with my friends very soon. More power and God bless.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank yoursTrulyRico
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was here five years ago and again mid-July this year and seeing all the positive changes made my heart celebrate silently.Loreland holds a special spot in my heart because it was here where my wife and I celebrated our 8th anniversary when we were still dating.I remember the good memories and also I few rants on the side as I noticed that the resort was showing signs of failing facilities.If you are like me who has been here a year or so before and can't see these changes, it's either you are blind or that you are here to look for faults.Facilities have been upgraded including all rooms and it's nice that despite that,haven't increased rates to outrageous levels.Loreland remains affordable.The farm atmosphere makes the place perfect for a unique resort retreat thinking that it's less than 1 hour away from the metro.There are many pools to choose from if it is swimming that you are after.There are also many cottages so you are sure to be accommodated even if guests come in large groups.The restaurant was also renovated and I love the fact that they retained its native (hut) appeal while introducing modern fixtures and nice furniture.The food was something I couldn't remember before.Perhaps because it was forgettable.But now the menu is better than even and it breaks the misconception that resort food is expensive.You can order spaghetti meatball for only -----.Try Verde restaurant's signature fried suman and kare-kare.

One more thing that really blew me away was the newly developed section they call Luljettas Hanging Garden and Spa.This place is love.I call it "a piece of heaven suspended on a hillside". It is located at the hillside end of Loreland and they really did a good job at transforming the place into a peaceful sanctuary that it is complete with three infinity pools, a Jacuzzi, sauna and two lounges (Zen and Buddha Lounge) where one can appreciate nature's peace.

One of the infinity pools is even a hydrotherapy pool similar to Ace Water Spa except that this is in an open space/natural setup.

We had food spa and massage here and I rate the massage therapy as my 3rd Best among all the massages I had including from the many hotels/resorts we tried and I consider it the #2 Best in terms of overall experience given the amazing hillside setup.Aum Spa at Crimson Mactan still ranks #1 in my list.

For one to find a place like Luljettas Hanging Garden and Spa in Antipolo is truelly a bliss. LORELAND FARM RESORT has indeed reshaped itself.I say, something "fresh" and "exciting" has arrived at Loreland!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank pusangkalye
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Ever since i was a kid, our family always make it a point to have our reunion in Antipolo. We attend the mass at Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Church, and then look for a near resort to have our family-relatives bonding. We usually go on random with the resorts, but one always stick in our mind, The Loreland Farm Resort. Its been awhile since i visited the resort, but Seeing The Resort now aged but develop as it grows with the families who have enjoy its company thru the years, made me realize, wow I'm so OLD. Within the years we stayed and spend our reunions, the resort have renovated and added new amenities to cater, to the new me. Yes were talking about me. The resort have evolve from being just a pool parties and family fiestas. Now it also focuses on "ME" time, a hidden hanging garden at the resort that offers to soothe and relax your tense aging soul. Loreland Farm Resort have aged with us but have manage to sustain its family oriented atmosphere while developing for the modern selfie me-time people.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Durch13
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Loreland by the time we went there had an undergoing construction that's why i haven't appreciate it that much especially that we were checked in a corner room. But, I can say that overall we enjoyed our stay. Many pools & cottages to choose from, above all refreshing atmosphere away from the metro.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank niniko1211
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Family of 3 attempted to spend a day at this destination only to discover that it has done a very good job of marketing but cannot deliver. The so called resort is dirty and run down and the nine advertised pools include ones that are no bigger than a jacuzzi or large bathtub. Aside from that, the main pool was "under repair". The restaurant was terrible - nothing of substance available on the menu and what was on offer was far from edible. If you can ignore the stray cats wandering around - some with blood stained fur, the terrible food and service and the decaying conditions of the so called amenities, you will enjoy this place. DO yourself a favour and ignore the marketing found in local newspapers - it is not at all what it seems. Buyer beware!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Luke M
LorelandFarmResort, Front Office Manager at Loreland Farm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Loreland Farm Resort during your visit in Antipolo City, Philippines. We regret that we have not met your expectations. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we would like to make this up to you. We are doing our best to improve our facilities and services to serve you better.
Len Nazario

Ace Hotel & Suites
Ace Hotel & Suites
#5 of 22 in Pasig
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Eve...
#11 of 15 in Antipolo City
Date and Dine Resort
Date and Dine Resort
#1 of 15 in Antipolo City

Been to Loreland Farm Resort? Share your experiences!