“Small pricey rooms”

Loreland Farm Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Antipolo City
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Went here for our anniversary and booked a room. We got the superior room but it looked like an ordinary one. It was really small and housed a mini ref and small tv. There wasn't much room to move around but good thing it had a small veranda to hang out at. Bathroom was also very small.

Parking is a bit tricky because the designated parking is really far. You can park further inside but it's a bit tricky for that.

Everyone seemed very friendly though. The entire place was really nice too. They just need to work on their rooms, make it more 'superior' and live up to its name.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rica B
There are newer reviews for Loreland Farm Resort

Reviewed 1 January 2014

we have problems especially because the rooms are not good: The bathroom is dirty and there is leakage around wc closet, teriible! We file compaints but according to the maintenance man they need more than one day to repair that. So every time we enter the bathroom our sleepers became wet, terrible, very unconvenient. Also in the bathroom there is no holder for toilet paper, the washbasin is very small and they even do not provide a glass for brushing the teeth. The rooms are not good isolated (windows are from simple glass so not sound isolating). the first night we stay we heared noise from outside. The aircon is the room is almost broken, one knob is missing. All in all, not worth the price cause the quality of the rooms are not good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Irwan A
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Everything was great the view, the pool, the food except for the cable television which has a very poor signal in our room. If i remember it right that would be room 402. The trip was really worth it a true getaway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank redddayspring
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had a long weekend in October 2013 and I was planning for a short stay outside of the metropolis and my officemates suggested Loreland Farms in Antipolo City. Me and my children were amazed how scenic the place is and its one of a kind experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 426gemini
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had my birthday celebration here together with my family, i feel secured with the place especially for the kids, as soon as my nephews and nieces hit the pool the lifeguard positioned his self in front of the pool. The place is nice, the atmosphere is quiet and the overlooking is great..... really nice way to celebrate my birthday... I will surely be back here soon...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I am surprise to see a good place to have a weekend swim that is quite near in the main. I live in the city all my life, and i am always on look for a good place to swim, spend a weekend with my children, celebrate bdays out of town and loreland surely in my list to spend our vacation again.

Room Tip: We had standard triple room, and is really affordable. Please choose room 305 coz it has a pool just...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mari L
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Loreland Farm Resort is a place to go when you want to experience a fun and a memorable vacation. I had a great time there. I hope I can go there again someday. We're from Tarlac and a friend from Manila told us about this resort. Then, we decided to try it there and thankfully it was all worth it. :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Date and Dine Resort
Date and Dine Resort
#1 of 14 in Antipolo City
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Eve...
#11 of 14 in Antipolo City

Been to Loreland Farm Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Loreland Farm Resort

Address: Sitio Loreland | Barangay San Roque, Antipolo City, Luzon 1870, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Luzon > Calabarzon Region > Rizal Province > Antipolo City
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Antipolo City
Price Range: £39 - £61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Loreland Farm Resort 3*
Experience the grandeur of a 8 hectare land resort which you will cherish for its relaxing and unique ambiance. Loreland Farm Resort offers an ideal cottage and hotel room accommodations for business, leisure and family in breathtaking location amidst the rolling hills and green landscapes of Antipolo City in Rizal, Philippines. It is the best location for meetings, team building,events, reunions and weddings with an overlooking view of Metro Manila. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Loreland Farm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.