“Great Place”

Phillip's Sanctuary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Place”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

The staff was excellent! The place it perfect for a team building or just to have fun with the family

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Aileen H

manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“TEAM BUILDING/ FUN DAY”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The place was really designed for the said event , even our guest from Sweden were impressed. There were lot of fruit bearing trees along the way (this is inside the place I mean) and sometimes they serve the said fruits to their guest. Even the facilitators are well trained, that even though they have a lot of visitors/guest in the place they make sure that facilities that are to be used are scheduled properly. The also have cottages but are limited to big groups (min of 15 persons).The owners are also kind and very accomodating.Overall it was really a nice, relaxing place.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank ejdk
Manila
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“An Unforgettable Team-building!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The place is really very far from the metropolis but once you get there, it's amazing! It's an eco-recreation farm perfect for team building activities, camping, picnics, retreats, company outings, school field trips, parties and more! The staff or group facilitator named Anna is very friendly and accommodating. The things I enjoyed the most during my stay were the mud slide and infinity pool. You really have to get dirty, wet, fall or stumble to enjoy the activities prepared by the staff. I suggest you really have to bring towel, sunblocks, shampoo, germicidal soap and extra clothes. Also wear leggings and long sleeves for protection from sunburn and for too much dirt exposure. Our experience was really an event to remember. I'm so glad I attended it!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank iam_via
Manila, Philippines
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Philip's Sanctuary”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We had our Team Building here in Philip's Sanctuary last August 2012 and it was fun! We had this instructor who was really knowledgeable when it comes to team activities. We did all sort of stuff, from pole-river. To the spider web, the hanging bridge and my favorite mud crawl!! overall It was tiring but it was worth it! Thank you Philip's Sanctuary for the one of a kind experience!

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Tikong29
Manila
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place to ease your mind.”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We had are so called bonding in Philip's Sanctuary about a month ago and what can I say about the place is, great!! Lots of trees. They have different obstacle course if that's what you called it to choose from. And what I like about this place is they have Zip line where in you can zip your way from point A to point B. Other attraction that they offer is Mud Slide and an Infinity Pool. On the other hand, what I dislike about this place is.. well, this place is far from community. What I mean is, you need to walk around 20 mins just for you to reach this place. Road is not accessible by Bus or other heavy vehicles especially if it's raining. But all in all, great place to ease your mind.

Visited August 2012