“best for team building though no signal”

Phillip's Sanctuary
Reviewed 28 May 2014

they have the facilities for team building. Though do not expect to receive calls and messages as there is no signal here. They have a lot of rooms to choose from, though they are all fan rooms

4  Thank AbegaillVillacruz

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The staff was excellent! The place it perfect for a team building or just to have fun with the family

3  Thank Aileen H
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The place was really designed for the said event , even our guest from Sweden were impressed. There were lot of fruit bearing trees along the way (this is inside the place I mean) and sometimes they serve the said fruits to their guest. Even the facilitators are well trained, that even though they have a lot of visitors/guest in the place they make sure that facilities that are to be used are scheduled properly. The also have cottages but are limited to big groups (min of 15 persons).The owners are also kind and very accomodating.Overall it was really a nice, relaxing place.

5  Thank ejdk
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The place is really very far from the metropolis but once you get there, it's amazing! It's an eco-recreation farm perfect for team building activities, camping, picnics, retreats, company outings, school field trips, parties and more! The staff or group facilitator named Anna is very friendly and accommodating. The things I enjoyed the most during my stay were the mud slide and infinity pool. You really have to get dirty, wet, fall or stumble to enjoy the activities prepared by the staff. I suggest you really have to bring towel, sunblocks, shampoo, germicidal soap and extra clothes. Also wear leggings and long sleeves for protection from sunburn and for too much dirt exposure. Our experience was really an event to remember. I'm so glad I attended it!

2  Thank iam_via
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We had our Team Building here in Philip's Sanctuary last August 2012 and it was fun! We had this instructor who was really knowledgeable when it comes to team activities. We did all sort of stuff, from pole-river. To the spider web, the hanging bridge and my favorite mud crawl!! overall It was tiring but it was worth it! Thank you Philip's Sanctuary for the one of a kind experience!

4  Thank Tikong29