“A Great Getaway”

Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience one of a kind pampering at the newly built Luljetta's Hanging Gardens located at Loreland Farm Resort and relax amidst the commanding view of Laguna De Bay and Metro Manila. Built using indigineous and native materials complemented by tropical interiors sourced all over the Philippines. This Hanging Garden is a work of art by skilled and talented craftsmen of Pangasinan, Rizal and Palawan, Philippines.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Getaway”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I was amazed when I first saw this place. The facilities were somewhat clean. Everything was provided and I felt welcomed. The massage was great. I fell asleep at the 2nd half of the way. I'm not sure if those massouse are certified. I scheduled a manicure and pedicure but had to wait 45 minutes until I had to reschedule it. Employee needs to learn how to prioritize.

1 Thank Eric Vernon T

Quezon City, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Sweet escapade”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Arriving early on Good Friday, we found loreland teeming with guests. There are enough parking space though. A man escorted us to the reception of Luljetta's Hanging Garden spa which was hidden two flights of steep stairs down. The spa was built on an almost 90degrees cliff, hence, the name. The spa was a wise choice for us as the we had the pool and hydro massage to ourselves. The doctor fish spa was the only place that got crowded but not for very long. We availed of the 930 retreat package which should include the use of the jacuzzi and sauna, however, it was not in service due to a fallen tree. The receptionist could have told us before we paid though. The package also includes the use of all the lounges which was perfect to just recline and enjoy the view and the wonderful breeze. The best lounge is way below, my octagenarian mother-in-law really had a hard time going down and she complained of the lack of handrails. She could go down no longer to the restaurant which was far below. Mr. Ramon, the kind owner ushered us to one of the lounges where we could have lunch served. There's a choice of sandwich or a 4course meal which can be ordered separately. I had to finish everyone's spicy rolls but my Kids loved the corn soup, the pesto pasta was delicious but the salad was a bit boring. The vegetables were not so fresh but forgivable... What with a consistent temp of 34degrees Celsius.

Mom-in-law was hydrophobic so I got us the foot spa package at 315php which she enjoyed. The best part for me was the pedicure at 100php. Linda's expert hands are so light you could doze of and never feel any sting. I hardly noticed she was done. The free tarragon tea was a plus.

Although very cordial, the staff do have problems of coordination. So whatever you do, don't lose your receipt and never forget the exact package you availed of. The staff will constantly ask..

The spa is best for honeymooners, couples and families as well as BFF's but certainly not senior citizen and PWD friendly. Pity, coz the place would be best for them to unwind... Would I go back? Fingers crossed... Hope to try the massage and body mask next time...

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pepoa2012
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Exquisite place ...but is wanting in staff Coordinaton”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I heard about this exquisite place from a friend. It was easy to go to . We only had to take the train up to SantoIan station. To the left, there were unmarked vans going to Antipolo church. It only cost P40. The trike was only 60 pesos but locals say it is only 50 pesos . My hubby and I were very excited to see the place. There have been many positive reviews. But oh boy ... not every visit is great. since the spa was at the inner part Of Loreland resort,We needed a guide. The guide brought us to what we surmised as the reception. so we waited but nobody was there. I texted their contact number and it turned out that the guy took us to the wrong area. Strike 1. We registered and had lovely baskets and robe.so we went to the hydro pool' first . The water jets were off and so we had to wait and call for any staff to turn on the jets, The guy looked at us quizzically and asked what was our package. He also added that daput memorize daw namin ung content nung package. My hubby and I got annoyed with the numerous questions that we just had to tell the Guy to coordinate with the reception for the services we availed. It was the receptionist's job to make sure that the services we availed of are working . strike 2.

Our annoyance was quickly forgotten as we enjoyed the pool and as we soaked in the beautiful view.

The food was Ok. we had a sandwich for 150 pesos.

We appreciated that the facilities were well-Kept, clean, and orderly. All restrooms have soap and tissue . The place smelled good. It was also serene so guests can really relax and enjoy the peaceful ambience, a far cry from the usual hustle and bustle of the Metropolis.

We tried the ventosa massage.For the 3rd time, poor coordination within the staff Occurred. It was in bad taste that the masseuse had to ask which massage we availed of. And even after I answered, she asked again after A few minutes. Why didntthey check with the receptionist for the details before they handled us? Haist... strike 3

The massage was ok . Not that great. I've had better massages before.

when I was ready for my pedicure, they told me I had to wait for 15 minutes. 15 minutes passed and nothing. So when I followed up with the Recep, z was informed that I had to wait another 40 minutes. I just had to cancel Coz it was already late.

Overall, the facilities are superb, the view is wonderful, the ambience is really relaxing, the food is so-so, but its downfall is the poor coordiation amongst the staff in providing their service.
Would I go back? Yes, I still will. But I just have to bring a lot of patience and not expect much from the staff.

Visited March 2014
7 Thank iamjalene
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An Almost Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I went to Luljetta's with my special someone to celebrate Valentine's day. I availed their "Retreat" package.

Here are my tips to those who plan to visit it:

Reservation (5 points): contact the resort immediately and look for Mr. Ramon. He is very accommodating.

Upon arrival (2 points): we were admitted at the guest counter (in Loreland) but the staff seems too confused in looking for our reservation. There was no welcome drinks served (wc are part of the Retreat package).

Restaurant "Verde" (2 points): Restaurant is clean and well lit. However some staffs were not trained well (they don't know where they should properly place plates, utensils and soup bowls). It took them almost 40 minutes to serve the food. We ordered one particular dish that we are got very disappointed. They gave us only 5 small pcs/cuts of "Calamares" as appetizer and it already cost us P130!?

Luljetta's Hanging Gardens (5 points): Every bad detail (which started on our arrival up to our dine in at Verde) were extinguished as soon as we arrived at Luljetta's. We went to 6 different areas which includes the ff: 2 infinity pools, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a hydro pool and a fish spa. All areas are clean and well maintained. Their staffs are friendly and accommodating. Locker and shower rooms are also included in the package.

Experience (5points):
-Scenic view of Metro Manila.
-Staffs assisted us as we go to the different areas.
-The receptionist told us that it was fully booked but it seems we had the place to ourselves (1pm to around 6pm). The spa and massage is different story because you need to tell Mr. Ramon in advance if you want to avail of the service.
-The view of the sun slowly melting down behind hills and skyscrapers is truly majestic.

Price (5 points): The experience is worth every penny.

Overall (5 points): I you want a quick escapade around the Metro, Luljetta's should definitely be on your top 10 list.

-John Ramirez

7 Thank John Albert R
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A relaxing weekend”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

If you want to relax and do not want to travel far from metro manila, you must visit Luljetta's. Place is clean and quiet, phase 1 spa (especially their jacuzzi) will definitely relax those tired and stressed muscles. We also tried their massage with ventosa. Two thumbs up. Staff are all friendly and welcoming. We will definitely come back and hope to spend the whole weekend there.

Visited January 2014