“OK for Pizza”

Les Jacobins
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Busy atmosphere, fine for pizza, need to book in the summer season as it gets busy. Wide selection of pizza including take away.

There are newer reviews for Les Jacobins

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Recently visited St Jean with my husband and two boys, struggled to find a 'family' restaurant but this was great. I had oysters to start followed by a steak which came with green beans and fries, all was excellent and the steak was juicy and cooked just right. My husband and boys all had pizzas which they said were lovely. The portion of profiteroles for dessert was huge! We sat at the back in the outdoor terrace which was really nice. (But needs to be booked as gets full up). We thought the price was quite good too.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We visited Les Jacobins based on the good reviews on here and we were not disappointed. Their Lasagne was excellent and served piping hot straight from the oven. Their steaks and Pizzas were also excellent. For value and simple wholesome food you will not beat this place.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Have just eaten here tonight with my husband having stopped off for a night in Saint Jean as heading up north from the south west. Although it first appears as a pizzeria it is far more than this as many other choices on the menu. We were both more than impressed with the food and it had a very nice ambience. A warm and friendly welcome and great service. Very good value for money and good choice of wines. What more could you ask without breaking the bank. Would definitely eat here again and not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Went in for lunch and was promptly seated - given the choice to seat where I wanted. Although not many main 'starter' choices the ones on offer were adequate and tasty. We shared an omelette to start and I had the smoked salmon pasta while my son had pizza. He ordered the 'wrong' topping which was promptly changed with no questions asked. Although they closed after lunch, they let us stay over half an hour later there as our baby had woken up midway through our food and had to attend to him before finishing my lunch. The dessert