We had a lovely 2 night stay at Posada Cavieres. As many other reviewers have said, Hans could not have been more helpful, arranging bikes, taxis and wine tours, and cooking an excellent asado that we washed down with plenty of his wonderful Malbec made from his own vines. There is also plenty to do locally but why hurry when you can relax by the pool with Tommy the sheepdog. Definite 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Cavieres is located in the middle of the wine route in Maipu, Mendoza's first wine zone, with 9 wineries in walking distance. The lodge has 14 hectares, where you'll find vineyards and olive trees. The lodge has 3 spacious rooms, each with private bathroom. It's equipped with a kitchen and dining room. Swimming pool and Wifi. The host Hans provides a copious breakfast with regional products. The posada has its own line of wines, "Cavieres." From the posada you can cycle along the wine road and go wine tasting in the surrounding wineries, visit olive oil factories, chocolate- , liquor- and cheese factories, go horseback riding or do a trip into the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Posada Cavieres Wine Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Hotel Maipu
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Mendoza, Argentina - Maipu