My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at this posada. The owner, Hans, is extremely friendly and will go out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. He even took us on a tour of the Andes in his Land Rover Defender - boy, does he love that car! The rooms at the posada are extremely neat with tasteful furnishings. The beds are comfortable, and the breakfast was one of the better ones we had in Argentina - Argentinians believe in carbs and more carbs for breakfast. The freshly baked bread was particularly delicious. There are plenty of wineries close to the posada, and you can rent a bike from Hands and ride. Hans knows the area well, and was able to recommend some really good restaurants. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Posada Caveries to anyone interested in exploring that Maipu region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Cavieres is located in the middle of the wine route in Maipu, Mendoza's first wine zone, with 9 wineries in walking distance. The lodge has 14 hectares, where you'll find vineyards and olive trees. The lodge has 3 spacious rooms, each with private bathroom. It's equipped with a kitchen and dining room. Swimming pool and Wifi. The host Hans provides a copious breakfast with regional products. The posada has its own line of wines, "Cavieres." From the posada you can cycle along the wine road and go wine tasting in the surrounding wineries, visit olive oil factories, chocolate- , liquor- and cheese factories, go horseback riding or do a trip into the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Posada Cavieres Wine Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Hotel Maipu
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Mendoza, Argentina - Maipu