“Good food, build an appetite there if at night!”
Review of Club Tapiz Resto

Club Tapiz Resto
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Maipu
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Club Tapiz Resto, under the direction of the prestigious Soledad Nardelli (#21 best Latin America chef and Chef l'Avenir from the International Gastronomic Academie in Paris), offers an experience of regional tastes inspired by our on premise organic vegetable garden as well as fruits and walnuts obtained from other Tapiz estates.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

First, we enjoyed our meal, but time it well. I was surprised by how long it took to eat. Read my whole review to understand what I mean though!

Our hotel told us that there is a free tasting of Tapiz wines if you go at 8. So, we booked in. We arrived at 8 for the tasting. It is only 2 wines, both of which we had tasted before (I was hoping for more lovely Syrah!). At the time, 1 was Malbec (because everyone gives you their Malbec) and the other Sav Blanc. I wish they had an option for additional tastings, but they don't if you do it like this. The tasting is set up as a sort of informal chat and includes what must be everyone who has a reserved table. Thus, it takes a long time to complete and then get seated. Then, the waiters walk around and take everyone's order. Some time later, food, which I though was quite good, is served. However, I wish I had known it would have taken so long. I might have either eaten a bit before we left, or skipped the tasting since I already knew that I liked their wines. Oh, and, one thing for the owner...your syrah is great, so keep it in stock! I was disappointed I couldn't have some with dinner.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Sat in the middle of a big vineyard, club Tapiz is a colonial piece from a different era. It has a calming ambiance that really helps you relax into the Mendoza spirit. We found the staff helpful and the food excellent. Weather staying or eating I don't think you'll have a bad time here. Make a few moments to have a look around the old tower above the restaurant or walk into the vines.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Only had dinner and a wine tasting here, did not stay at the club. We got there a little late for the wine tasting (they were doing their sparkling wine) but the presenter made sure we got more than our share and when finished took the time to tell us what we missed. Then inside (oh yeah, the wine tasting was in the courtyard under the stars) for a fantastically presented meal, with some very good wine from Trivento.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

I was in Club Tapiz for lunch and the place is so nice, with wonderfull food and wines.
The price was fair!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

The place is very attractive even on a rainy day. The top floor room overlooks the vineyards And on clear day one CAN certainly see the Cordillera.
Very inventive cuisine mixing différent flavours And very attractively presented. I recommand the desserts tasty And delicious. Prices reasonable although on the high side.