“A wonderful taste of Greece, a beautiful restaurant, and lovely staff”
Review of Eleas Gi

Eleas Gi
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Kifissia
Price range: US$34 - US$59
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, and I can't wait to visit this city again just for the food here. I have a terrible allergy to wheat, and the staff was amazing and fast at adapting the Fixed Course menu just for me so I wouldn't miss out on any of the wonderful flavors. We ate like kings at this restaurant, and it was by far the most romantic and charming location we have seen in all of Athens.

1  Thank sakurakisetsu
Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We were invited there by my friends. It was the best Greek food experience we ever had. Had opportunity to try number of dishes; starters to desert. Everything was exceptional in taste and quality. Soup with halumi cheese was a masterpiece, chocolate mousse was something I will never forget.
Very attentive service, some food being prepared by our table. Every served dish is accompanied with a description.
I would suggest to go there to also see the sunset from the terrace - a beautiful view of the sun hiding behind mountains...
I recommend this place with all my heart - and do not miss the chocolate mousse... :-)

1  Thank 8PeteS8
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Highly recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere makes you feel like you are in a different century with old fashioned hospitality. The food is a bit unique and will be difficult to beat in terms of flavour. A rare find.

1  Thank Sofiko2
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Beautiful setting! Food was great, the pasta is home-made, the menu covers all tastes, good wine selection and good service! A great place overall.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is not just a restaurant, it is a unique experience, or rather twenty-five unique and wonderful experiences.

The first experience is that you enter the building through a wine basement which is beautifully decorated in the style of a traditional Greek basement (I am told by someone from Greece). Before you enter the actual restaurant, you are offered a traditional Greek drink with some olives. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated and there is a patio with nice views over Athens.

The other twenty-four experiences are the meal itself. The restaurant offers a "24 flavor" menu where they bring twenty-four different Greek dishes comprised of soup, appetizers, main dishes and deserts to the table. The dishes are all traditional Greek dishes from different regions in Greece. Each dish was an experience by itself, was well prepared and very tasty.

I really enjoyed eating here and would recommend anyone look for a unique, or twenty-five unique, experience to eat at this restaurant. It is worth it!

1  Thank JWanderers