“Excellent Fusion”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I really like Rakkan as it really serves my Asian craving but with a fusion twist that is so nicely done that it opens up new and exciting combinations and flavors which after the fact almost feels natural. Very nice wine pairing as well. Very satisfied. The only thing I didn't like was people smoking close by (even cigars). Not a great impact in such a high end place for all customers.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately this time was a disaster. Last time I was here was nice, definitely over-priced but good food and nice atmosphere. This time I got food poison, and other 2 friends with me suffered the same. And all this for85 Euros per person. Really a disgrace, I am sorry for them but i doubt I will come back again. Real review, happy to be checked.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great sushi but you have to pay for it! Great design and even good for drinks. Its the best sushi place I have been too

1  Thank ApollonFan
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Restaurant on beautiful beach.. The place is beautiful, music great , late in the afternoon propre start dancing and the ambiance is great.. Mixed reviews on food, a bit too complicated

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This restaurant just opened in mid July! We didn't need a reservation when we walked in.
The experience and food was excellent. The service was perfect! It is a bit expensive but worth the visit.