“Fun dinner experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Trinidad
“Fun dinner experience”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Had a nice relaxed dinner at More Vino More Sushi last night. The place is small, we sat outside which wasn't a problem but the inside seems nicer. I wondered what happens when it rains while customers are seated outside though. My husband had sushi which he thought was okay/good. I had the linguine alfredo with chicken which I enjoyed very much. Prices not so bad and service was friendly.

• Visited November 2013

Trinidad
“Preferred take out because do bad service and wait time!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I must echo what the other reviewers have said where the food is great but service leaves much to be desired. Even the ambience is wonderful, but because of the wait time, I usually order take out and give them an hr to prepare same. My only peeve is that on more than one occasion I have requested no onions or chives and I still receive the orders with it.

But all in all - for sushi especially in South, more vino it is!!

• Visited November 2013
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Great sushi, TERRIBLE service”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Ridiculously long wait for any food, even when the restaurant is near empty. Servers are not apologetic.

• Visited September 2013
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Good Sushi but Poor Service”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The sushi here is great but the service can be very poor! My friends and i like to sit outside and sometimes i get the feeling that the staff forgets us out there. This happened on more than one occasion. The staff is friendly and know their menu (when they actually arrive). I would still recommend them but they need to work on their customer service

• Visited August 2013
“Worst service ever!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Called and was told that they don't take reservation after 4pm but that I could drop in.
Came in and straight out was told that they were booked! With no option for us to have a seat and wait.
Ordered takeout and while waiting saw half the place empty out.
Told us we couldn't stand there and wait. So we had to wait outside!!!!

Visited September 2013