“Perfect beach condo !”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

easystree...
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Perfect beach condo !”
Reviewed 9 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Just spent a fantastic birthday weekend at this property ! The condo is beautiful with high end furniture and fixtures, huge 3 brd / 3 bath, all with king size beds....2 balcony's and a large terrace with amazing views of the bay. There were 5 of us and there was still room to spare. This place is as big as a house with a really well appointed kitchen and a washer/dryer ! Friends of ours arranged the whole weekend with a private chef (this guy can really cook!) for my perfect birthday dinner.....which is no easy task since I have many food allergies and dietary restrictions. The whole community is beautifully planned and there are 8 pools !! I will never forget what a great weekend I had and I can hardly wait to return to this luxurious condo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;