I just came back from Puerto Vallarta a few days ago. I decided to enter trip advisor, when I saw the most recent review written about Vallarta Gardens, and read the comments titled "BEAUTIFUL AREA BUT NOT CHILD FRIENDLY" And after reading all the unrespectfull comments I think is SO important to POINT OUT that NONE of his comments are true!!! I've know this big old GERMAN guy for years, as we have run into each other at several time share presentations in Puerto Vallarta. He and his wife go from the US to Puerto Vallarta each year, so in deed my wife and his wife had spoken several times about the different incentives, including money, that we can get by attending these kind of presentations.
MOST important, this MAY 2013, we, both couples, attended the presentation @ Vallarta Gardens the very SAME day! In deed, when we were about to leave, he told us awful things about 4 different sales persons that we have also seen as the presentation room is very small. And ALL of the sales persons were very FAR FROM BEING the way he describes them. It is very unrespectful!!! Cause in deed EVERYBODY out there is VERY POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL! They are all very friendly, including with the kids we saw that day, and all the staff, including sales persons, are very well dressed ESPECIALLY WOMEN! But it is important to point out that by the time we were exiting the property, this "rude client" was complaining as he always does in each resort he goes about the money he was receiving for attending this presentation, (same as us by the way= 600 USD!) cause it is NOT the first time that we have seen how rude he complains about all persons and resorts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new hotspot in the Pacific Ocean Vallarta Gardens Hotel, located in the heart of Riviera Nayarit in the quiet fishing village La Cruz De Huanacaxtle, provides the perfect setting for an unforgettable experience. Only about 14 miles from Puerto Vallarta's international airport (30 minutes) and 2 miles from the Marina Riviera Nayarit, the resort features gorgeous gardens and tranquil areas where the worries of everyday life just melt away. Vallarta Gardens Hotel offers the opportunity to vacation like never before. Its fully equipped units, decorated to the highest standards of design, excellent service, unique culinary offerings and exclusive amenities promise an exceptional stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vallarta Gardens, A Boutique Private Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Gardens Hotel La Cruz De Huanacaxtle
- Vallarta Gardens Resort And Spa