Stayed at this hotel from 28th August till 11th September. Husband and I had double room with sea view. The view was lovely. Hotel spotless, rooms cleaned daily. Most of the reception staff were nice, there were a few with very bad manners for this type of job. The food was lovely, well cooked and plenty of choice even for a fussy eater like me. We didn't have any problems getting a sunbed about 9am, don't know if it was the time of year. It was mostly British and French so there were no problems with people pushing in front of you. They also played mostly British music which was good. Animation team very friendly and worked very hard. Most of the staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you, just the few in reception, but we didn't let it annoy us. Lovely grounds and nice beach but I don't think they should charge for beach beds. Pools are nice. We always sat at the smaller one which was never crowded. Good for a relaxing swim and a cool down. The coffee was disgusting but I just bought my own and used the hot water which was not a problem. All in all I really enjoyed this hotel and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Did you know that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue takes its name from the French word for ‘beautiful view’? It couldn’t be more apt, because this hotel in Montenegro is located where the lush Balkan mountains meet the Adriatic sea. Blue and green tones combine in a single place. Open your eyes and look around: Your home away from home. Surrender to nature in one of the 566 rooms. They’re equipped with everything you could need to escape the daily hustle and bustle, whether you’re travelling in a group or with your family. Land and water. You can swim at Becici beach, splash about in the pools at this hotel with children’s activities, or go for a full-on climbing session in the mountains. All of this on the same day. There’s no need to choose! Here, you can have it all. Be surprised. Discover Balkan cuisine at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue: lamb, moussaka, pork chops, shopska salad… Or take a trip around the world without leaving Montenegro, courtesy of the international dishes on offer at our buffet restaurant. Keep up your fitness routine. Tennis courts, beach volleyball, fitness, jet skis… Located right on the sea front, this hotel with pool in Montenegro has everything you could need for a new adventure every day. You choose how. For the whole family. Relax in the SPA Sensations to release tension or join a dance class. Meanwhile, the little ones can have a ball with the multitude of activities that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue organises. A garden you could get lost in. More than 40,000 square metres of garden where you can enjoy a long stroll as evening falls. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air in a breathtaking natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Iberostar, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- Iberostar Bellevue Montenegro/Becici