We all now read up on the hotels before we go, as I did.
I was a little worried by some of the comments, I have now stayed there and have experienced the hotel for myself.
The Belle Vue is a four star hotel, probably five star when it was first built.
In some reports people say the girls behind the reception are miserable and not friendly,
If you listen to two Russians talking they speak quickly and in a rather excitable manner, Montenegrin language is the same, I soon found that if you were friendly, polite, and bothered to learn a little of there language such as Hello, good day, thankyou, it was very much appreciated and they would do anything to help you.
The Room was clean and tidy and we had a lovely view of the sea, gardens and pool, but some were not as lucky as us.
The gardens and pool are kept in immaculate condition and really are a credit to ibrostar chain.
Another credit was the restaurants, Clean tidy, with very wide range and choice, the people who say it is very all inclusive and the same, must be used to staying in five star, as there was always plenty of choice, and the standards were very good, Staff all very friendly and polite,
They however could be a little bit to efficient at tidying up your finished plates , but on the other hand in the busy season some would be moaning if they had to wait for a table.
so yes the food was very good, as was service, staff and room.
My advice is do not be put off by some negative reports you wont have a bad holiday if you visit this hotel, If you do you will only have yourself to blame
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking to spend a relaxing holiday on the shores of the Adriatic, the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel is an excellent choice because of the quality of its facilities, its exclusive location on a stunning beach, and the pleasant atmosphere for couples and families with children. The Bellevue features 40,000 m² of gardens, perfect for enjoying a stroll among the beautiful native plants; a culinary offer comprised of three restaurants and six bars; rooms that are perfectly equipped and comfortable with personalised services; activities for children in the Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), and Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17); live shows and entertainment for guests of all ages; a wellness centre with a sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath and body treatments to replenish your energy. Other services include a games room, free Wi-Fi, tennis court, water sports, fitness centre, outdoor pools... everything you need to spend some extraordinary days in Montenegro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Iberostar, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your IBEROSTAR Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- IBEROSTAR Bellevue Montenegro/Becici