Iberostar Bellevue
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,493 results
All reviewsanimation teamold townterrace blockterrace restauranttennis courtspiano barthree buildingsthree blocksmakimini discobeautiful countryall inclusive hotelperfect holidayevening entertainmentall inclusive dealon taphotel grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The hotel per se is not too bad, but Internet is terrible, you have to pay and it does not work in the room, also to enter in the gym I had to pay 5 euros and I can tell you is a very low standard fitness room

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar.com
1  Thank ribermon
IberostarHoteles, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for making us your choice hotel when traveling to Montenegro; we regret that we fell short of your expectations on this occasion.

As you can see both on our website and brochure the extra charge for the internet is duly reported as well as the availability of this service by the lobby.

Moreover, the fitness room being managed by an external company, there is an extra charge for its use; we nevertheless commit to pass on your comments on the equipment to the responsible person for information and improvement.

Thank you again for your visit and the courtesy of your time; hopefully we can fulfill your expectations in the near future, and remain at your entire disposal for any request you might have regarding coming vacations. It is our goal to make our guests enjoy of a splendid holiday, therefore we are always willing to guide you in our call center or through our webpage to make sure that you book an IBEROSTAR hotel that can make all your wishes come true.

Kindest Regards,

Online Reputation Manager
IBEROSTAR Bellevue

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My Mum & Dad having been coming to this hotel for eight years for three weeks at Spring Bank - this year me and my three boys 18,16,15 decided to surprise them and arrived half way through their holiday. We now know why they like it so much ! Room lovely and quite large, bathroom really nice lovely walk in shower. Hotel grounds beautiful and well kept. Restaurant nice and good food. Entertainment staff were AMAZING - they worked so hard day and in the evening. We had a really lovely time :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Zoe W
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I am amazed by everything that this hotel offers. I enjoyed staying there. Staff is very polite and all the people in hotel is kind. The food it's very delicious and there is a lot of different meals. I would like to come again.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank ce_sanja
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Hotel Bellvue exceeded my expectations. We had fantastic views from our bedroom of the beach and sea. Our room was bright and clean.Each day it was cleaned to a high standard. The hotel gardens are gorgeous and extremely well maintained. We stayed at the Iberostar three days in May and the experience was amazing

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nadina I
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was in this hotel for 9 nights and it was the best holiday I ever had. The hotel and the staff exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend the hotel to everybody, and would surely come back again. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank don_ruzin
IberostarHoteles, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled you enjoyed staying with us at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel and are sincerely grateful for your 5 stars review on Tripadvisor; it is wonderful to hear we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of service and installations.

Our staff strives to welcome each guest with the IBEROSTAR spirit and assist in any way possible to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay. Thank you for valuing their work so highly; we will not fail to let them know how they made such a positive impact on your stay.

Thank you again for your visit and very kind recommendation; it would be a great pleasure to welcome you again at your earliest convenience.

Friendly Regards,