We stayed in June 2014 with a group of friends for a week. The hotel helped to organise the group booking and they were very flexible to accommodate everybody: some were coming for a week, others - just for 2 nights.
it was a fabulous weather all week: the sea was warm enough to swim - please do swim to the barriers and stay for 5-10 minutes - there will be schools of fish coming towards you. Bring some bread with you and see the fish jumping out of water to catch your bread!
Swimming pools - plenty of space and umbrellas, no Germans leaving their towels from 7am.
staff is very good and helpful. There were a couple of glitches with the rooms, but they were resolved upon request.
The hotel territory is very green and pleasant.
there are certain odd things which we can not understand - why we can have tea/coffee at breakfast time but at lunch and dinner no tea provided at the same restaurant where your having a meal and you need to go to a different place.
The food is OK, reasonable diversity.
It is a good 4 star hotel, the balance is achieved between money vs. comfort .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Did you know that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue takes its name from the French word for ‘beautiful view’? It couldn’t be more apt, because this hotel in Montenegro is located where the lush Balkan mountains meet the Adriatic sea. Blue and green tones combine in a single place. Open your eyes and look around: Your home away from home. Surrender to nature in one of the 566 rooms. They’re equipped with everything you could need to escape the daily hustle and bustle, whether you’re travelling in a group or with your family. Land and water. You can swim at Becici beach, splash about in the pools at this hotel with children’s activities, or go for a full-on climbing session in the mountains. All of this on the same day. There’s no need to choose! Here, you can have it all. Be surprised. Discover Balkan cuisine at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue: lamb, moussaka, pork chops, shopska salad… Or take a trip around the world without leaving Montenegro, courtesy of the international dishes on offer at our buffet restaurant. Keep up your fitness routine. Tennis courts, beach volleyball, fitness, jet skis… Located right on the sea front, this hotel with pool in Montenegro has everything you could need for a new adventure every day. You choose how. For the whole family. Relax in the SPA Sensations to release tension or join a dance class. Meanwhile, the little ones can have a ball with the multitude of activities that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue organises. A garden you could get lost in. More than 40,000 square metres of garden where you can enjoy a long stroll as evening falls. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air in a breathtaking natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Iberostar, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- Iberostar Bellevue Montenegro/Becici