I stayed here with my family in June 2014 in Block A in the room with sea view - All Inclusive. Extremely pleased with phenomenal experience we had at Iberostar Bellevue in Becici.
The service was of great quality and very fast although this hotel is the huge one. All staff we communicated with (e.g. maid Zorica, chief of the pool/beach kitchen Dalibor, all waiters in beach/pool and in the main restaurant Dragana Backovic and her colleagues) were very polite, professional, always at our disposal and very well organised.
Very clean pool, room (with very clean carpet, huge terrace - let`s say 10 square m), pool area, public toilets and everything else that belongs to this hotel. The sunbeds are superb and comfortable (made of wood). Clean towels every day. The choice and quality of food were first class, and tasty beverages from the machines.
Note 1: We didn`t swim in the sea because the water was very cold. So I cannot provide you with the information on the sea water cleanness and quality.
Note 2: Be aware that noise and comfort differs between hotel blocks (A, B and C). Therefore, I would recommend block A to those who prefer having more quiet vacation. Although even in Block A during the season the music from nearby restaurants can be heard during late evenings. But we were happy that our baby slept no matter the entertainment and the local music. In general, the hotel atmosphere was relaxing providing a total retreat in paradise.
We and our baby enjoyed it completely and for us it was worth paying and smart investment in excellent vacation. Location is 2 km from Budva and the hotel itself has the view on magical scenery of pools, green resort and the sea.
I would recommend it to all travelers who like staying in 5* hotels, because in my opinion this hotel deserves a star extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Did you know that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue takes its name from the French word for ‘beautiful view’? It couldn’t be more apt, because this hotel in Montenegro is located where the lush Balkan mountains meet the Adriatic sea. Blue and green tones combine in a single place. Open your eyes and look around: Your home away from home. Surrender to nature in one of the 566 rooms. They’re equipped with everything you could need to escape the daily hustle and bustle, whether you’re travelling in a group or with your family. Land and water. You can swim at Becici beach, splash about in the pools at this hotel with children’s activities, or go for a full-on climbing session in the mountains. All of this on the same day. There’s no need to choose! Here, you can have it all. Be surprised. Discover Balkan cuisine at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue: lamb, moussaka, pork chops, shopska salad… Or take a trip around the world without leaving Montenegro, courtesy of the international dishes on offer at our buffet restaurant. Keep up your fitness routine. Tennis courts, beach volleyball, fitness, jet skis… Located right on the sea front, this hotel with pool in Montenegro has everything you could need for a new adventure every day. You choose how. For the whole family. Relax in the SPA Sensations to release tension or join a dance class. Meanwhile, the little ones can have a ball with the multitude of activities that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue organises. A garden you could get lost in. More than 40,000 square metres of garden where you can enjoy a long stroll as evening falls. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air in a breathtaking natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Iberostar, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- Iberostar Bellevue Montenegro/Becici