I have just returned from the 7 days stay in this hotel. My husband and me were looking for an all inclusive 4 star hotel on the beach, with nice garden and shade. We have two small kids and we wanted them to stay outside as long as possible but not all the time on the sun. Hotel has three blocks, A, B and C. We stayed at block C on the third floor. Room and the bathroom with tub was very spacious, with two balconies. Very clean. The only thing we missed in the room, since it was all inclusive package, was fridge. We asked for it at the reception and even wanted to pay for it, but we couldn't get it. We were explained that some rooms have it, some don't. Also, there was no light at the balconies, but we didn't need it, because we didn't stay at the balcony during the night.
Hotel itself is located very close to the beach, in the beautiful and very well maintained spacious garden. There is one main pool, one children pool and one for the babies which is beneath palm trees and is in the shade almost all the day which was great. Sun beds and sun umbrellas at the pools are free of charge. Beach is nice, shingle, after 5 pm in shade. We were charged 6 Eur for 2 Sunbeds and 1 umbrella, which we didn't like since we paid for all inclusive service. Food was good, not great but not bad, drinks were poor but we didn't care much about it. Snack bar in the block A was good, providing different choices, we especially liked pizzas. Staff was very friendly and helping. Animation team is working all the day (aerobics, water polo, mini club, evening entertainment), but we didn't took part in their games so I cannot say if they were good.
Hotel guest are mostly Russians and Ukrainians, with some French and Germans.
All at all, we were pleasantly surprised with the hotel and had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Did you know that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue takes its name from the French word for ‘beautiful view’? It couldn’t be more apt, because this hotel in Montenegro is located where the lush Balkan mountains meet the Adriatic sea. Blue and green tones combine in a single place. Open your eyes and look around: Your home away from home. Surrender to nature in one of the 566 rooms. They’re equipped with everything you could need to escape the daily hustle and bustle, whether you’re travelling in a group or with your family. Land and water. You can swim at Becici beach, splash about in the pools at this hotel with children’s activities, or go for a full-on climbing session in the mountains. All of this on the same day. There’s no need to choose! Here, you can have it all. Be surprised. Discover Balkan cuisine at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue: lamb, moussaka, pork chops, shopska salad… Or take a trip around the world without leaving Montenegro, courtesy of the international dishes on offer at our buffet restaurant. Keep up your fitness routine. Tennis courts, beach volleyball, fitness, jet skis… Located right on the sea front, this hotel with pool in Montenegro has everything you could need for a new adventure every day. You choose how. For the whole family. Relax in the SPA Sensations to release tension or join a dance class. Meanwhile, the little ones can have a ball with the multitude of activities that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue organises. A garden you could get lost in. More than 40,000 square metres of garden where you can enjoy a long stroll as evening falls. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air in a breathtaking natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Iberostar, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- Iberostar Bellevue Montenegro/Becici