“Very happy to be there!”
Review of Atlantic

Atlantic
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Becici
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Saw the reviews and decided to try out!
Wanted to order the seafood platter as I thought it's grilled but awesome waiter Sva told me it is done in tomato sauce and red wine which I do not like and hence, I changed my order.
Decided to order maybe octopus salad if it is grilled and kind waiter told me it is not grilled and recommend that seafood salad is grilled instead! So happy I ordered it because it is so delicious, healthy and satisfying!
Ordered the fish chowder as well, taste good!
My bf ordered grilled squid, it is not as good as it is rather tasteless and not well grilled unlike my seafood salad.
Kind waiter Sva is very polite and kind to tell me patiently what are in the seafood salad!
Great foods, great service! Very happy to be there!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I decided to visit Atlantic after reading all the good reviews. And I'm so happy I did. The place is buzzing and the staff are so lovely and friendly. I ordered the pork fillet with fries that cost €9. And to be honest I would have happily paid €30 for it. The pork was absolutely gorgeous cooked to perfection with a creamy mushroom sauce.
My partner ordered the pork escalope with rice and that was equally beautiful. We also ordered a caprese salad, it was huge and also gorgeous. If I can recommend anywhere enough for a meal it is this place.
You get a lovely meal with drinks and desserts for well under €50. Great staff, lovely relaxed atmosphere, and they don't rush you out like most places. I can not wait to go back.

2  Thank Asherthehasher
Reviewed 19 August 2016

In complete contrast to the disappointing accommodation and dishonest apartment owner that we encountered in Becici, we found Atlantic provided excellent food and wonderful hospitality. It was so good that we had dinner here 4 times during our week in Becici. Out table bookings were always honoured even though this is a busy restaurant which is popular with locals and knowledgeable tourists. Prices were very reasonable, the food quality was excellent and the food and wine servings were generous.

2  Thank avidtraveller195
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Wow! I was certainly in for a surprise. I was offered this suggestion from our hotel hostess, and given it was late in the day to explore we "settled" with her recommendation. As I said, it was certainly worth it.
To start, our host Radovan was an awesome young waiter from Belgrade, always with a smile and a suggestion. Given that Serbians and Albanians don't see each other usually eye to eye I was nervous when I explained we are Americans made in Albania he made our experience wonderful to say the least.
I'm a big fan of organically grown sweet tomatoes so I safely went with a Caprese Salad, which btw turned out awesome, and my favorite western Balkan/Mediterranean fish soup, which also did not disappoint, to the contrary.
My wife went for a Greek salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, red onions, and olives, I could not help but indulge myself in her portions.
Theeeen, there were the seafood prime dishes recommended by Radovan:
Seabass/lavraki 1 kg, prawns, squids, with French fries and grilled veggies, all beautifully arranged in a large platter for two. Awesome fresh seafood that was nicely cooked.
Radovan recommended a Serbian white wine Harizma, very nice choice.
We topped it all with a raspberry cheesecake that we split and I got a Courvoisier VSOP, altogether for €89, very much worth it. I know if come back, I certainly recommend it to anyone that enjoys good food, good wine and honest friendly service.
I don't know when, but we'll be back, definitely.

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 10 August 2016

As with many of the other reviews, I would say that this is a good, solid restaurant and one of the best in the area. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was decent and the setting is nice. It is on the slightly higher side than some but it is head and shoulders above many so this is a good place to visit at least once.

1  Thank Charliefromworthing