“Nice Little Zoo But Expensive For What It Is”

Animalarium at Borth
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
126 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Nice Little Zoo But Expensive For What It Is”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Visited with my family for a couple of hours. £9.50 per adult, kids under 3 free.

Its a nice little Zoo, and they seem to work hard with the facilities available. Some of the enclosures are a bit small for the animals. I think it is over priced and I would have been happy to pay around £5.00. Having said that, it probably costs quite alot to run and I don't think they would be very busy through out the year!!

It has ticked a box and probably wouldn't visit again if in the area.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Family run Zoo”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

After reading mixed reviews, we were a bit worried about if we would find it value for money, but can honestly say it was. It was the highlight of our short trip to Borth and we would definitely return. The animals are well kept and the staff friendly and helpful, the kids thoroughly enjoyed feeding the lemurs, horses, marmosets to name but a few and stroking the snakes and lizards. There were little parks and rest stops and the cafe provided refreshments when needed. We spent around 4 hours there but could honestly have stayed longer the kids were that happy ... A delightful little zoo :)

3 Thank Staceyneilson27
Aberystwyth, Wales, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Once a year”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I think this small zoo is really hands on and a very caring place my grandchildren always visit when they come to stay....they especially like handling the snakes and lizards.

Visited September 2013
England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely place to visit & the animals are so looked after & they were soooo happy & had plenty of room to move & play
No zoo smell either.

2 Thank L0ttie2013
Prague
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Its a small zoo but its intimate clean and you get close to the animals, the keepers are great and talk to you the cafe was very good with everything cooked to order and well priced, We expected to visit for an hour or so and ended up there nearly 4 hrs what with the play areas the reptile show, pony rides lunch and of course the walk around the animals it made it a great day out my grand daughter of 5 loved it. I think older kids ( teenagers) might find it boring. They have plans and started work on expanding it by 6 Acres with some lions coming. I look forward to returning there next time im in the area.