“Great party at Raze the Roof”

Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Penryn
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Raze the Roof Indoor Activities in Cornwall. Soft Play, Laser Tag and Many More Activities at Their Best. Here is something for the whole family. Our indoor play area in Cornwall offers soft play for children, laser tag and other kids activities perfect for birthday parties or just for fun days out.The adults can enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee and their favourite magazines in our comfortable cafe with our fantastic fresh food and drink menu for the whole family complete with complementary Wi-Fi.
Truro, United Kingdom
“Great party at Raze the Roof”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had our daughter's fourth birthday party here which was a mega play frame party. The staff were all very helpful and gave us an excellent service. The party host was brilliant and looked after us throughout the party. Our daughter and all her friends had a lovely time playing. The food came out on time and the children loved it. We would definitely book here again.

Visited November 2013
FudgePenryn, Owner at Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear T0pCat1537,

Thank you for taking the time to review your birthday party with us. It sounds like we added the fairy dust to your daughters 4th birthday.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great place for kids parties”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is the second time I have booked a party here for my son's birthday, and both times we found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and attentive. I thought maybe the boys would be getting a bit old for a party here (10 yrs) but they all thoroughly enjoyed themselves, especially the lazer shooting. The place is clean, the food is good, I would highly recommend this place for a child's party and the staff are very helpful on the phone when making a booking.

Visited October 2013
FudgePenryn, Owner at Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Dear LucyCW007,

Thank you for taking your time to review your birthday party with us.

This is exactly how the party experience should be. From making that first to call to book, to leaving the venue with your cake all wrapped up and presents stashed in the car with the fairy dust well and truly sprinkled.

If the boys are getting older maybe next year could be a Big Space party.

Owner
Redruth, United Kingdom
“Raze the Roof - Toddlers”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I bought membership for my little one before just before he started walking and he's thoroughly enjoyed it each time we go.

We find school days best as I can take him on pretty much everything. Friendly staff. The toddler meal is plenty for him.

Visited September 2013
FudgePenryn, Owner at Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Dear Vix T,

Thanks for taking the time to review our facility.

Great to hear that the membership is paying off and that you enjoy the toddler sessions. I will also pass on your gratitude to the staff. The toddlers special meal is indeed popular, with your feedback backing this further.

I'm sure your little one is also looking forward to joining in with our free planned activity sessions in the morning too.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Poor service and value”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

We took our children for a couple of hours as they picked up a leaflet on it and wanted to go. We found it to be overpriced and the service poor. I agree it would be ok if it was raining outside, but as far as the service goes we found it poor. We had a cup of tea and a coffee and a bacon barm while our kids played.The drinks were not good, my wife felt the milk was off so she asked the uninterested girl behind the counter for a fresh drink to be met with an abrupt reply "there's nothing wrong with the milk" even though it was being kept on a counter top in warm weather. No replacement was offered.The bacon sandwiches were ok. They were served to us again by another miserable young girl who obviously wasn't interested. It is quite clear that the young ladies working there don't enjoy what they are doing and have no customer service skills. I would recommend some staff training or employ staff who want to serve the public.I was also a little miffed that myself and my wife both had to pay to get in with our children. Although it was only a nominal amount (£1.85) each I fealt they were just trying to make a killing on the prices.

Visited August 2013
FudgePenryn, Owner at Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking time out for a review.

I agree that if the milk was 'off' you should have been offered a fresh cup and thank you for asking our staff to check the milk to make sure it is fresh. A manger always works on the servery and it is a pity you did not ask to speak to the manager at this time to rectify any issues you had.

Generally play centres across the UK charge for adult entrance and I have to hold a reservation on your review as the price of £1.85 is closer to another play centre here in Cornwall, our current adult price is £1.50 or £1.35 online during holidays and weekends.

Kind regards,

Falmouth, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“great for kids”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

great for any rainy day. been many a times my children love it. great selection of soft play. Good resturant with great choice of food and drinks.

Visited July 2013
FudgePenryn, Owner at Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear T22ROW,

Thanks for taking the time out for a review.

Very happy we are all doing things right. However, if you are regular do not hesitate to offer ideas or suggestions.

Owner