“Well cooked Indian food”

Chilli indian takeaway
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Penryn
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Chillis' is another little gem in Penryn, the food is always piping hot and freshly cooked. The selection wide ranging and the cost quite reasonable. We have never had a cause for complaint either, so will continue using it.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Having ordered a take away curry this evening we came home to find that they had forgotten to put in the main meal and nan bread! so we're left with just the side dishes to share around. very disappointed with this! as we were charged! ! After reading a pervious review about how rude they were when this happened to them a bit scared to go in and complain!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I'm a long term customer of this establishment, using the Hungry house app to order on my phone and computer. I've spent a lot of money at this restaurant, ordering around 20 times in the last two years.

We ordered last night as usual, over the internet, and the food arrived. The order was not correct with a main dish missing and the drinks we ordered. Being a long term customer I didn't think it would be an issue to complain, and my mother in law phoned to query the order. She was given a torrent of abuse and told "I don't care" by the proprietor.

I then phoned up myself to complain about the rudeness, I was sworn at and had the phone put down on me. Later in the evening the delivery driver returned with the drinks, I refused them as I was aghast at the rudeness of the proprietor . I must add that the driver was extremely polite and a nice young man.

This was disgraceful, I'm a regular customer and to be treated this way by the owner leaves me very upset.

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We've ordered a takeaway from Chillies about 3 times now and it's been excellent each time!
The veg korma is the best in the Falmouth area. Great selection of side dishes - we recommend the Sag Paneer and the Tandoori Chicken. Always arrived hot and on time whenever we've ordered it to be delivered. Even on busy Saturday nights. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Very good food one of best indian i ever had the food was great stuff was good helpfull...................