“Fantastic Local Option”

Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Lovedale
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We ordered a picnic hamper for two that easily could have fed 4! We ended up splitting the hamper for dinner one night & lunch the next day. Fantastic value, beautifully presented with great quality local produce. Ros is extremely accommodating with arranging delivery & offers a very unique product. Order a picnic, find a spot, lay out a blanket & enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The wife and I are in the hunter valley with a young baby, which makes restaurants a bit challenging. So we ordered a Mojos picnic basket, had it delivered to a winery and were so pleased with the result. We sat in the sun, overlooking vines, baby rolling around on the picnic rug with a glass of Pinot Grigio and beautiful food. It was bliss.
The Mojos picnic food was great. Antipasto, cheeses and bread, with a main course meat and two salads, and brownie for dessert. Too much food for two ppl- we got two meals out of it. $65 I think it was.
We were very impressed by Mojos quality and professionalism. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't like/finds it hard to sit down for a long lunch in a nice restaurant. And they can even show you a nice place to eat it (like they did for us).

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Amacdog
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is a bit of a delayed review for December 2016.

We had a small Christmas party at Mojos and I was extremely happy with our choice. Not only were they very helpful from the first day of reservation till we left on the night.

Mojo's is a little off the main vineyard track and cozy. The food was delicious and the service was the best. It's only a small restaurant and it ended up just being us (12) and an othercouple. There was only the waitress and the chef (who I think are the owners), sorry I've forgotten their names. But even though there was only the 2 of them the service was just as good as anywhere else. The food came out in a timely manner and hot. Which I was very impressed by as it was only one person in the kitchen.

I would definitely be back here and would not hesitate to book our Christmas party here again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is a belated review for a picnic ordered in July 2016 but it was so good, I still wanted to post this review in support of Mojo's.

I ordered the Wilderness Road Picnic for my husband's birthday last July. Ros was very friendly and responsive to deal with by email. Her husband dropped it off at our accommodation right on time. I was amazed at how beautifully it was packaged. We opened up the box in our suite and it was such a treat. Everything was absolutely beautiful and delicious. And plentiful! We immediately cancelled plans for a lunch and dinner for the following day as we knew we would still have leftovers. And they tasted just as great the next day.

The picnic was the highlight of our stay in Hunter Valley and we have recommended this service to others. If Mojo's was in Brisbane, we would order this all the time.

We are planning another trip to Hunter Valley at the end of the year and hope to order another picnic then. A very happy customer.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2016

This place has fabulous food. From entree of trout salad to main of chicken wrapped in fill through to a delicious chocolate and salted caramel pudding. This place is divine.

Date of visit: December 2016