“Friendly staff, good quality treatments”

Hunter Valley Reflections Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 18 things to do in Lovedale
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We enjoyed our afternoon at Reflections. The staff were friendly and the products good quality. The setting in a vineyard is beautiful and the wine on the deck at the end was a welcome bonus

2  Thank indiga_11
There are newer reviews for Hunter Valley Reflections Day Spa

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was originally going to book Golden Door based on their reputation, but received such rude service from the on enquiry that I looked elsewhere (glad I did). Prompt and friendly service on booking and then we were warmly welcomed on arrival. We had a package of facial, massage and pedicure and it was great value. The therapists were very professional, quiet, attentive and it was all just so relaxing. Quality products used and the offer of a glass of wine at the end was a nice touch. We will be back.

2  Thank Underthesea76
Reviewed 15 October 2012

All the ladies in our party went for some pamparing... and boy did we get pampered!! I had the hot stone aromatherapty massage which was just DIVINE!!

2  Thank eman_fady
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I visited Reflections for a half hour massage and a half hour exfoliation recently. My girl I had as a masseuse was really good – it was a lovely massage. The only drawback was that she chatted to me the whole time – I prefer to be massaged in silence! The exfoliate used smelt great and my skin certainly appreciated it, remaining soft and lovely for days!
The thing I appreciated most about the salon was that each room had a bathroom attached – this meant I could have a shower after the massage to remove the oils. The bathroom was very clean and modern. It also had a double spa bath and I was taken into the double treatment room – it would be a lovely location for a couples treat.

2  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I frequent the day spa on a regular basis and I have found the staff are both professional and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. I attended a hen's party at the day spa and i was told as there was a large group of us, it would take time to pamper everyone. While we were waiting we were given wine, fruit and cheese platters and we enjoyed the view and the company of us girls. It was so peaceful and relaxing, we didn't noticed the wait. It was well worth it. Would recommend it to everyone to try and enjoy

2  Thank Helen S