My husband and I booked a discounted 2 bedroom villa for a 4 day stay, which included free breakfast. The villas are actually separate to the main hotel, but there are three villas to each building, so you are not completely on your own. Saying that, we did not hear the other guests at all. The villa was huge! Massive lounge and bedrooms, spacious bathrooms, fully equiped kitchen, comfy bed and good shower. Only faults on the room I could find were some worn carpet and a damaged mirror in one of the rooms. The grounds of the hotel are massive, it has its own golf course, lake, giant pool, day spa, upstairs restaurant, downstairs cafe and bar, upstairs bar with lounge, outside areas with pool table and tennis table. They even have a kids club to keep the kids entertained! The staff were exceptional, always attentive and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. Yes - the breakfast is amazing. They have a buffet where you help yourself to cereals, fruit, pastries, juice and hot food. There is also an egg station where you order your eggs as you want them, they even do omelettes. We ate at both the restaurant and cafe for dinner, the food was great. It became very busy on Saturday when the crowds arrived from Sydney for their weekend getaways, if you want a quiet time, I would avoid the weekends in the Hunter all together. If booking a villa, be mindful that you may have to walk a way to the main hotel, which may be difficult for older or invalid people. Also, the wineries are not within walking distance, if you don't have a car, organise a shuttle or group tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by picturesque vineyards and golf course greens and framed by the rugged Brokenback Ranges, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley epitomises the best in award winning hospitality and deluxe accommodation. Just two hours drive north of Sydney and ideally located on Wine Country Drive, the hotel offers easy access to wineries and attractions and is the perfect place for a carefree break or stimulating meeting. Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley offers deluxe king or twin rooms, spa suites and two and three bedroom self-contained villas, allowing plenty of room for you to relax. To complement your stay, why not enjoy our extensive range of on-site facilities? Rejuvenate your body at our Tea Tree Spa, reward your palate at one of our restaurants or bars, enjoy a round of golf on the 18 hole golf course, or relax in the 25 metre outdoor heated pool. You can enjoy the full range of our on-site facilities while the kids are entertained by a selection of supervised kid-friendly activities in the on-site Water Dragons Club. Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley's premier location and dedication to outstanding personal service has secured its reputation as the hotel of choice in the Hunter Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Hotel Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Lovedale, Australia