i was very disspointed to stay at this hotel. Firstly the service of the clean staff were so lazy it was unbelivable for the amount of money you spend. I have a 2 year old that needed a cot and the room was not set up and the girl came in after i called them and she asked me if i could set it up. ARE YOU SERIOUS sorry but i am staying at a 5 star hotel i would expect that they would do it.
The next day we went out for breakfast and was discusted at the price of breakfast $38 each. are you JOKING they think that they can get away with these prices. So we decided to go to a local cafe that served great breakfast for the fraction of the cost and it had great views of the country side.
The next thing that i was totally annoyed with we returned back to our rooms at 3.30pm and the rooms still have not been done. Again i had to call the housekeeping to have it done. SHOULDNT THIS BE ALREADY DONE. The girls turned up and what i saw was so DISCUSTING THAT I WAS READY TO PUKE.
THEY WASHED MY CUPS WHICH I HAD TEA FROM IN TEH BASIN IN THE BATHROOM WITH NO SOAP NOTHING. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SPAT IN THE BASIN FROM BRUSHING THEIR TEETH.
IT IS DISCUSTING DIRTY AND FIFTHY.
I HAVE TRAVELLED QUITE EXTENSIVE AND I TELL YOU I HAVE NEVER HAD TO CALL FOR ROOM DONE AND THE CLEANLINESS WAS DISCUSTING
THE GIRLS ARE SO LAZY
SLIP SLOP SLAP
if you want to have dinner at the red salt think again steak $40.00 and each side is $10.00 so by the time yo have a plate you will spend $70.00 without drinks. Sorry i am no fool.
i was going to book my work conference of 20 rooms here but i will be looking elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by picturesque vineyards and golf course greens and framed by the rugged Brokenback Ranges, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley epitomises the best in award winning hospitality and deluxe accommodation. Just two hours drive north of Sydney and ideally located on Wine Country Drive, the hotel offers easy access to wineries and attractions and is the perfect place for a carefree break or stimulating meeting. Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley offers deluxe king or twin rooms, spa suites and two and three bedroom self-contained villas, allowing plenty of room for you to relax. To complement your stay, why not enjoy our extensive range of on-site facilities? Rejuvenate your body at our Tea Tree Spa, reward your palate at one of our restaurants or bars, enjoy a round of golf on the 18 hole golf course, or relax in the 25 metre outdoor heated pool. You can enjoy the full range of our on-site facilities while the kids are entertained by a selection of supervised kid-friendly activities in the on-site Water Dragons Club. Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley's premier location and dedication to outstanding personal service has secured its reputation as the hotel of choice in the Hunter Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Hotel Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Lovedale, Australia