“Friendly Service Great Value”

The Servants Quarters Tea Rooms
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Morpeth
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Part of the Morpeth Gallery complex on the corner of Swan and Tank Sts Morpeth. Our cafe is a mix of old fashioned service, quaint tea room atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food made fresh on the premises daily including homestyle soups, quiches, salads, melts and burgers with our specialty being fresh baked scones served with real whipped cream and jam. We serve Adore coffee and great iced coffees and chocolates and also frothy milkshakes in the cold metal cups of yesteryear! Please note that we are open Thursday and Friday from 10am to 4pm and also Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 4pm so come on in for a delicious weekend breakfast as well as morning/afternoon tea and lunch!
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Outdoor eating in a historic setting....ambient setting under patio and native flora. Inside dining also available.
My wife and I have been regular visitors for nearly 2 years and have not been disappointed in any way. The staff are effecient and friendly and they have got a wonderful rapport with us.
The menu offers many cafe style choices with lovley deserts to follow.
Recently we had a group of 12 for lunch and all were impressed. To Bruce and the staff thanks
Regards Paul and Julie

1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This place was so over priced and the flys were crazy bad!!! I could hear the owner yelling at all the staff when I went in to pay there was flys all over the jam and the milk jugs.

I ordered the prawn melt and got a prawn disaster.
My coffee was all milk froth and they wouldn't give us a bottle of water for the table

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The Servants Quarters is a great place to go. My husband and I have been going here for years now and I recommend to anyone visiting Morpeth to take time out to go here and have a beautiful piece of cake or my favourite - eggs benedict (I don't even bother ordering this meal anywhere else except the Servants Quarters now).

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Amazing experience! Great service, so friendly! Bruce's homemade scones are delicious! Would definitely go back and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have been going to this cafe for years now, Every meal has been excellent and you need try there deserts they are the best!