“Go on go on go on......if you are a Fr. Ted fan this is a must”
Review of Ted Tours

Ted Tours
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Kilfenora
More attraction details
Owner description: Ted Tours operates tours of Father Ted Country. We visit the locations from the hit TV series. We provide expert guides and fancy dress for those all important photo opportunities. So don't miss out on the 'craic', come on a Ted Tour. Careful Now!
Dublin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Go on go on go on......if you are a Fr. Ted fan this is a must”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Excellent .....did not stop laughing from the time I got on the bus......if you want to have fun go on this trip.....the lovely girls contest was a scream....my sides were sore from laughing.....If I was to get married myself I would do this again for my hens :)

Visited September 2012

Limerick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good day out for a group”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We went on the Ted Tours when we were on a Hen. It was very good crack, everyone seemed to enjoy it, esp the lovely girls contest. It is not an easy road to travel, esp on a bus (Sea legs are a must have). Would recommend it to other hens, as it is a good day trip.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ALovelyGirl
FrDougalMaguire, Owner at Ted Tours, responded to this review, 21 September 2012
Here at Ted Tours we are very sorry to hear that the bus trip was a bit bouncy. Unfortunately, the roads to the Father Ted house are not great, but at least they had not taken them in on the day you visited... Careful Now! Janet