The hotel staff are very welcoming and accommodating. Room was a very decent size and spotlessly clean. First night stay at the hotel it was full, but it was also very quiet. Hathaway's bar has a pub type feel to it and feels a little separate from the hotel itself. Food was fantastic. I would highly recommend the Filet steak which was cooked to perfection. The spa is a decent size. Jacuzzi was very powerful and was hot. Breakfast can either be a buffet style for hot food when busy or cooked to order when less busy. But staying two nights I can stay both were very good standard. Onsite golf range great fun if on your own or with kids. £2 for 30 balls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leading 4 star independent hotel set in 54 acres of North Warwickshire countryside, close to Birmingham with easy access to motorway, rail and air links. Offering 117 stylish bedrooms, including classic, superior, executive and 6 luxury suites. All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, access to the health club with indoor pool and free parking. The hotel also offers guests a choice of dining either in our 2 rosette restaurant or the Charming Hathaways Pub. For your enjoyment we offer two golf courses, driving range, health club and Elemis spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lea Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lea Marston Hotel Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel & Spa Warwickshire