Had a lovely stay (2 adults and 2 children) at the Lea Marston Hotel first week in July it was a great base for us visiting Thomas Land (Drayton Manor) close to Birmingham Airport (travelled from Ireland) and only ten minutes from Thomas Land. Kingsbury Water Park (great playground and Echills Wood Railway ) is only down the road also. Hotel was a great retreat for us after the hustle and bustle of the theme parks and the kids loved the indoor pool. Food was lovely we ate in Hathaways Bar a few nights we were impressed with the childrens menu, there was a great selection on it. Staff were all so nice and kind to the children. We will be back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leading 4 star independent hotel set in 54 acres of North Warwickshire countryside, close to Birmingham with easy access to motorway, rail and air links. Offering 117 stylish bedrooms, including classic, superior, executive and 6 luxury suites. All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, access to the health club with indoor pool and free parking. The hotel also offers guests a choice of dining either in our 2 rosette restaurant or the Charming Hathaways Pub. For your enjoyment we offer two golf courses, driving range, health club and Elemis spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lea Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lea Marston Hotel Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel & Spa Warwickshire