Stayed one night but didn't have dinner. Staff efficient enough. Not over friendly but OK. Excellent facilities at the hotel. Small but well equipped gym. Nine hole golf course and spa/pool. Spacious car park with all spots reasonably close to reception. Never a bad thing. Rooms very clean and a good size. No complaints. Used the local Asian restaurant, Pavillion, for dinner. It's just 7 min walk and was excellent. That'll be my 2nd review of the day! Unlike the Belfry which we visited the next morning which was a real disappointment. 3rd Review of day! I'd certainly recommend the Lea Marston Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leading 4 star independent hotel set in 54 acres of North Warwickshire countryside, close to Birmingham with easy access to motorway, rail and air links. Offering 117 stylish bedrooms, including classic, superior, executive and 6 luxury suites. All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, access to the health club with indoor pool and free parking. The hotel also offers guests a choice of dining either in our 2 rosette restaurant or the Charming Hathaways Pub. For your enjoyment we offer two golf courses, driving range, health club and Elemis spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lea Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lea Marston Hotel Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel & Spa Warwickshire