See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I hate giving bad reviews but beware. May have been the language barrier but we had everything sorted out prior to our arrival but lack of communication between the staff took a while to sort out at checkin. No worries as they they eventually got us into the room we had asked for and it was lovely. Nice room, good restaurant downstairs and really enjoyed the pool. Then at checkout we had to wait for 30 minutes for staff to show up which were rarely present at the front desk. While I was waiting I could see many receipts out in the open with personal info. We were finally checked out and the same day the fraud charges on our credit card started. First charge was from a place close to the hotel so I assume was a result from paying for the room since it was the only time I had used the card that day. Luckily my bank caught on quickly and shut my card down but this definitely tarnished the weekend in hindsight after dealing with the frustration.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Pay cash only if you stay there. The messy front desk was not manned very often and customers' information was on show. Our card was successfully used twice the day after, with many other attempts before they were stopped. We had brand new cards which had only been used there to pay for our room, and the first online use was made near that town.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed 2 September 2015

This hotel was a very nice place to stay before heading to the Munich airport. Located about an hour away from Munich, it was quiet with a homey feel.

I reserved 2 rooms. One was a single and one was a double. The double room was HUGE and in a suite, even though I reserved a double room. The single room where I stayed was cozy and simple enough for me with a twin bed. I definitely wish we could've spent more time at this place, but we just needed a place to eat and sleep. The owner was very welcoming when we arrived at 9 pm. It was also very affordable!

Room Tip: I found these rooms on booking.com and got a really good rate.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2014

We stayed here one night before going to the Christmas market on the island in the lake. We planned to arrive at 6pm for a nice leisurely and relaxing evening. Unfortunately there was a terrible accident on the motorway and we were delayed by 4 hours. We called the hotel to inform them and they were very nice and understanding. Above that, when we arrived they even agreed to provide us with something to eat from the restaurant which was closed. Andrea, the owner's daughter I believe, brought dinner up to our rooms. It was wonderful, affordably priced, and exactly what we needed after sitting in our car on the road for 4 hours. She even included a beer for each of us.

Our rooms were so large we couldn't believe it. Large even by American standards so for a room in Europe to be that large, it was exceptional. I had a single and there was a huge extra sitting room with a balcony looking over the property. It was so relaxing and was really bummed that we didn't have more time to sit and enjoy it. The rooms were very clean, had all you needed. The location is a little tough to find but worth it once you get out on the property. I'd love to stay here again someday.

Room Tip: We had rooms 208 and 209. 1 was a single and 1 was a double, but I think they were either the same size or very close. Both great rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank outdoorz
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The food, hospitality, cleanliness everything average. Nice spa and pool though.
The surrounding area has plenty opportunities for hiking and biking. Lots of roads for bikes. Thermen are nearby on walking distance.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends