“Hotel Review”

B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Paterna
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My wife and I just took a quick 4 day trip to Valencia and we pre-booked this Hotel as we intended to have a rented car, so distance was not an issue, although the hotel is situated in an industrial zone and in a main road too, but surprisingly noise was not an issue for us.

After all the reviews we read we expected a rubbish hotel really but to our surprise Sidorme Hotel in Valencia is a very basic but good and nice hotel. It offers all one wants in a room to have a good shower and rest, that is, cleaned room daily with towel replacements, A/C, TV, Phone, desk, etc. They even have good Wi-Fi in the reception and a Tea/Coffee machine which you can help yourself as much as you like to drink. We knew the hotel did not offer free bathroom toiletries so we got ours.

We did not have breakfast there but it was surely worth the 6 Euros for it as it was a full continental Breakfast.

Although the staff did not speak fluent English, they were all very helpful and they gave us the service/s we asked for and all the assistance we required when we asked info and what's on in Valencia, especially Eva.

Check in and out was very fast too. So Hotel is enough for what it is purposed for, a good shower and a good night sleep.

The only inconvenience we experienced was that Wi-Fi in the room was not optimum and sometimes it becomes annoying with dis/connecting and so we could not connect with our kids via Skype, which is the only negative point I encountered.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank raymarport

Reviewed 9 June 2013

We booked in to the Sidorme and unfortunately paid in advance for 4 nights. The hotel is basic and probably worth 2 stars at best. The rooms are fairly small with very cheap furniture and fittings. The laminate floors mean you can hear every footstep from the room above unless the footsteps are drowned out by the constant traffic noise or the clunking of the air conditioning.
The dividing wall between the bedroom and bathroom is made of opaque glass; fine if you're on your own but embarrassing if you're with a partner.
On our last night the hotel was invaded by an unruly group of teenagers (with their irresponsible parents) who kept us and everybody else awake until 2.00am. The response of the hotel management was to do nothing about it.

Room Tip: Get a room at the rear of the hotel to reduce traffic noise. Better still stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
JOAN S, Digital Mannager at B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Customer,

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Sidorme Valencia Aeropuerto Feria for your four-night stay in Valencia and I apologize for the incidents with the children´s group and their parents. We made our best efforts to calm them down without success. It´s very important for us that our guests enjoy their rest and they feel like at home without being disturbed. Therefore we offered you another room, which you accepted and your roommate refused to move. Even if you finally took 2 rooms, we only charged you one. I´m very sorry to read about your disappointment as one of the members in your party told us she had enjoyed her four nights stay with us except for the last one.

I am taking very good note of your comments and will extend it to all our staff to see how we can rectify all these troubles in the future.

I sincerely hope that these issues will not deter you from coming back to us. I am extremely confident that we will be able to provide you a very good service and you will be greatly impressed on your next visit to hotel Sidorme Valencia Aeropuerto Feria .
Therefore I will be delighted if you can contact me directly to organize your next visit to any of our destinations.

I would like anyway to discuss this in depth with you over the phone, so if you could provide me a phone contact number where I could reach you; I would be very pleased to give you a call.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This was our base in Valencia for 3 days; we had a rental car and the trip to town took 15-20 minutes, but you can also take the metro train - the station is not too far.
Hotel was clean and convenient, very good value for money.
Breakfast could be a bit more varied, but I guess for this price it's hard to expect more.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kamendc
Reviewed 8 November 2012

A very good price/quality ratio hotel. Classic Sidorme hotel with free parking near the airport and highways. Clean and middle sized rooms and bathrooms but with glazed walls and doors. Anyway, it is very affordable transit hotel…

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Roro-de-Bab
Reviewed 2 October 2012

This is a low cost Hotel with good standard ( Holiday inn type), It was clean & Comfy for a 1 night stay, there is a free coffee facility 24/7 in the lobby as well. Also the Hotel has its own parking slots.
We arrived very late & left very early in the morning....& still with the 24 hr reception none of this was a problem for them.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mario A
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I stayed in the hotel only a few hours but it was a very nice stay. The rooms are nice, a bed was comfortable. I asked for the breakfast at 4.30 because I had the flight at 6.00. It was not a problem, which i really appreciated.
The only concern was the taxi driver which billed me almost 13€ for a drive to the airport and we did a circle for 3€...
Oh... I forgot my toothpaste but I got one for free.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Pawel J
Reviewed 19 April 2012

very nice hotel,modern design,nice breacfast, nice location, kind staff in recertion. the bathroon was small but it was clean all day......

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paterna
Ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto
#4 of 7 in Paterna
Aparthotel Wellness
Aparthotel Wellness
#3 of 7 in Paterna

Been to B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto? Share your experiences!