I went on a school trip for 5 days and 4 nights at this hotel for a Valencia football training camp. The very nearby Valencia training facility is excellent but however the hotel is not. The rooms are average the bathroom has no lock and the water stinks. The food the hotel serves is horrible, cold, tasteless, soggy and I was also served turkey that was raw on the inside. The only good thing about the hotel is that there is free wifi. If you are thinking of staying at this hotel please chose another nearby hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and functional with all necessary services when someone is away from home (restaurant with home cooked food and daily menu, reception 24 hrs. Laundry, wi-fi in the room grautito, pool and fitness center with dry sauna and wet, Garage Hotel, Irish pub, meeting rooms, etc ...) Well located for arrivals and departures from the A7 (Barcelona, Madrid and Alicante) Valencia 10 minutes and quietly to rest by noche.Buen price and good quality of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Mas Camarena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Mas Camarena Hotel Valencia
- Husa Mas Camarena Valencia
- Hotel Mas Camarena Province Of Valencia/Paterna, Spain