“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ramada Encore Chihuahua
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Chihuahua
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Ramada Encore is a nice hotel with trendy decoration and great location to the main city places. The atmosphere is romantic and relax. Just be careful because some rooms have internal door that comunicates with the next room, but fortunately the staff was very nice and changed us to another room. Additional, would like to mention that if you'll sleep after 8 am, you'd better put the "do not disturb" signal out of the door, otherwise, the cleaning lady will be knocking the door every hour after 8 am.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Tlaloc M, General Manager at Ramada Encore Chihuahua, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comments about the hotel's décor, location, atmosphere, and our most valuable resource: Our Staff!! We are committed to offer the best service for all the travellers. On the other hand I appreciate you have mentioned the "do not disturb" signal out of the door, as this is something very common in all the hotels; thank you for sharing this to all the travellers!

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in your home away from home.

Tlaloc Monsivais

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

For the rate, five stars. For the cleanliness, clean smell, fresh sheets and towel, and feet friendly help staff, five stars. It was a great experience staying here. Much better than I expected. Breakfast was acceptable.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Tlaloc M, General Manager at Ramada Encore Chihuahua, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this 5 star rating you provided us, one of our core values is to exceed all our guest's expectations and I am very happy to learn we made you feel that way. I am sure your comment will help other travellers to decide where to stay, thus as you mention our Staff friendliness is our biggest asset.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you back in your home away from home.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights with my couple and we asked for our "distinguished client-card", this since we're planning to come back every time we get around.

Excellent service, hot water!, free WiFi, breakfast included, snacks and drinks "on da house" (by the afternoon) and the location it's great; There's a Starbucks just around the corner and lots of nice restaurants.

Our only complain is that we asked for a king size bed, they told us that we're getting a queen size but we found a full size one at the room. Good news are that I didn't starfish my self (I've been cold since I got out of the plane) so my boyfriend fitted inside the bed, otherwise we would be kind of mad (Next time I'll make sure to reserve a bigger bed).

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Tlaloc M, General Manager at Ramada Encore Chihuahua, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments about our facilities and the service, I am very happy to know you slept well with us!! As you mention too our location is one of our biggest added values as we have everything you might need a few steps away.

I hope to have the opportunity to host you back again in the future it will be our pleasure to welcome you and your boyfriend back.

El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Encore is a great place to stay at in Chihuahua. One could make a sound argument that it's the only place to stay in Chihuahua. It's very secure location offers great views of the city and shopping area. Several restaurants pepper the surrounding area with a great mix of shopping, day activities, and nightlife. This area is totally American in style.

The staff at Encore seem happy-go-lucky and are always on the ball. It's modern rooms and beds make you feel like you're in a retreat more than a hotel room. It also boasts great internet speeds, something seriously lacking in many other hotels in Chihuahua. The TV is also nice allowing me to hook up my laptop.

Overall, I'd say this is the best hotel I've stayed at in Chihuahua for the value. It doesn't hurt to pay here and I like that in any place I'm staying at. The breakfast is simple, healthy, and uncomplicated. This place is solid from head to toe.

Room Tip: As far as I could see, convenience stores are not so near.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alexfganem1
Tlaloc M, General Manager at Ramada Encore Chihuahua, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all your nice comments about the location, facilities, price - value, breakfast offer and furthermore... The lovely comments you made about our Staff, reviews like yours give us the motivation to keep smiling and working for all the travellers. At the end our main goal is your satisfaction.

I will be pleased to welcome you back personally.

Memphis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I travel to Chihuahua several times a year and can recommend this property to anyone that is looking for a sharp, clean, modern facility that is maintained by professional and friendly staff. The front desk associates spoke excellent English which made things much easier for me. There are many restaurants within 2-3 blocks of the property. I'm always concerned about safety when I'm in Chihuahua however this wasn't a concern on this trip. I will definitely return to the Encore on my next visit.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tlaloc M, General Manager at Ramada Encore Chihuahua, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for all your nice comments about our property, services and furthermore... Our Staff, as you mention our location is one of our greatest values as we are located in the nicest and trendiest zone in the city.

Thank you as well for pointing out the security, although there is a travel alert to the Chihuahua's State, you have experienced by yourself how safe our city is, I am very positive this comment will encourage other travelers to discover all the natural and architectonic beauties our State has.

I will be pleased to welcome you back again in the near future, in this your home away from home.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I went down for bussiness, it´s very good located, the people who works here, make a the stay GREAT! They are helpfull, smiling, very guest services oriented! I loved food, snacks and I was able to call home daily with no extra charges! It is a small, nice place to stay, very quiet. I want to thank housekeeping because I broke a bottle of lotion and they went to clean up my mess immediatly. I loved the Chepe train. It was awesome!

Room Tip: Ask for the Executive Level, it includes call free to USA. Includes also breakfast. And at night, go...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tlaloc M, General Manager at Ramada Encore Chihuahua, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all your kind comments about our location, services, food, amenities and furthermore... Our Staff. I am very happy to learn we exceed your expectations; that have always been our main goal. I have share your experience with Housekeeping and they felt so good to know you remember them!

Thank you as well for pointing out the highest amenity we have in the Executive Floor (free and unlimited calls to USA, Canada & Mexico) we are the only hotel in Chihuahua that features this service.

I will be pleased to welcome you back personally to your home away from home.