“Greek-style hospitality from a family who became our friends”
Review of Londos Hotel

Londos Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Piso Livadi
Potters Bar, England, United Kingdom
“Greek-style hospitality from a family who became our friends”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We have been staying at the Hotel Londos (http://www.perantinostravel.gr/hotel-londos.html), run by the Perantinos family, since encountering Costas Perantinos off the bus on our first trip to the Greek Islands back in 1985. Hotel facilities - which have always been clean and pleasant - have improved steadily since our first visit. We now enjoy air conditioning and a mini fridge as well as the perennial lovely balcony view of the town and nearby beach that we dream about during cold, grey wet UK winters. Best of all, we have always received a warm Greek-style family welcome on our arrival and at breakfast each morning.

Over time the Perantinos family have become more than hosts - we now regard them as good friends with whom we have shared our lives for almost 30 years.

Room Tip: Although we have enjoyed all our stays at the hotel, we have come to love Room 10 for its balcony vi...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Melody_McLaren

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Hotel London is a family run hotel, very quiet and very friendly, clean and charming.
The rooms are lovely, furnished with semplicity and good taste and they have a terrace.

The hotel location is ideal, peaceful and relaxed just across the beautiful little church on top pf the Village, still only a 3 minutes walk from the port, where you can enjoy day and nightlife, restaurants, bars and beach.
Logaras beach is also reacheable in a few minutes walk, and the bus stop is as well around the corner.

I had a wonderful time at the Londos Hotles!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
volos
Reviewed 19 August 2009

our stay at londos hotel was not as expected. It didn't have a refrigerator as we were told and not so clean...The owners were cold as ice. Not even a goodmorning from them or bye. nothing. I suggest you find somewere else to stay...

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank katerinaVolos
China
Reviewed 19 August 2009

My trips to Piso Livadi go back as far as 1978 when I spent 12 weeks on the island and came back time and time again for the following 10 years.
I can remember on one of tthe trips getting casual employment from Costas to help with cleaning work in preperation of the Hotel Londos opening that same year. When I returned to Piso Livadi I was no longer a backpacker but a visitor who stayed in the hotel for the full three weeks (holiday period). As well as the owner Costas his wife, son and daughter helped to keep things clean and tidy for your return from the beach. I returned many times to the hotel with different people and recall two amusing stories, on one ocassion it rained very heavily in June and the owner was so happy to see the rain he merrily enjoyed the short rainfall by dancing and singing in the rain. On another occassion my friend decided to stay up to the wee small hours and returned to the hotel pretty drunk. He eventually went to his bed with a cigarette. I was then awoken with an "ouch" to find his bed alight and he was unconcious with drink. I got him off his bed and took the mattress off to put on the front balconey. As soon as I was outside the mattress went alight and the only thing to do was throw it onto the street below at 4am in the morning. I raced downstairs and put out the fire with a garden hose. Costas heard the commotion and fixed up a spare bed for my friend so he could get some sleep. We paid for a new mattress and that was the end of the matter. My friend had no recollection of the previous night.
I still went back to Hotel Londos as they looked after me so well. Happy days
Rgds

Akteon Hotel & Studios
Akteon Hotel & Studios
#83 of 133 in Paros
Kalypso Hotel & Apartments

Been to Londos Hotel? Share your experiences!