a absolutely great hotel. though it was under some reconstruction which we didnt notice much, it earns their 5star evaluation to the staff and cozy rooms.
we went in last week of skiing season and there wasnt much business which allowed the staff to pay full attention to us and our to small boys aged 1 and 4.
the food was good, but not extravagant. clean and stylish hotel.
shuttle bus to ski just out the frontdoor, close to shoppingarea, next door to big indoor-playarea.
all in all - best choice we made
will come back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 45 double rooms, 2 junior suites, 4 Suit and 2 senior to choose from as well as a cafe, a fireplace lounge, a pub, conference rooms and banquet facilities. All meals are served in our charming restaurant, which also features a playroom for the youngest kids and a separate youth section offering table tennis and billiards for older children.From the hotel it takes just under 10 minutes to walk to the Hafjell Alpine Centre. There is also a free ski bus from the hotel. Outside the hotel there are grocery stores and ATM.Hafjell Hotel offers upgraded accommodation for those who want more space and comfort for their stay in Hafjell. We have 2 junior suites, 4 suites and 2 senior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hafjell Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hafjell Hotel And Apartments
- Hafjell Hotel & Apartments Norway