We stayed here last march for a few days ski ing. The hotel is quite a walk from the ski slopes but there is a shuttle bus.
The staff are very friendly and helpfull, and the hotel itself is basic but nice. I loved the sitting area in the evenings.
Wifi is free, but putting in the codes can be awkward it took three attempts for it to work properly for me.
The bedrooms are cosy , not very big but how big do you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 45 double rooms, 2 junior suites, 4 Suit and 2 senior to choose from as well as a cafe, a fireplace lounge, a pub, conference rooms and banquet facilities. All meals are served in our charming restaurant, which also features a playroom for the youngest kids and a separate youth section offering table tennis and billiards for older children.From the hotel it takes just under 10 minutes to walk to the Hafjell Alpine Centre. There is also a free ski bus from the hotel. Outside the hotel there are grocery stores and ATM.Hafjell Hotel offers upgraded accommodation for those who want more space and comfort for their stay in Hafjell. We have 2 junior suites, 4 suites and 2 senior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hafjell Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hafjell Hotel And Apartments
- Hafjell Hotel & Apartments Norway