“Tezz went above and beyond.”

Bonana Tours & Transfers
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were in the Durban area for about a month and used Bonana Tours throughout our time there. Tezz picked us up from the airport and gave us lots of helpful tips on what to do during our stay. When she couldn't provide the transfers for us she gave the name of another very helpful transfer company. Whether on a transfer or a tour Tezz was professional, knowledgeable and helpful, I recommend contacting Bonana Tours if you need information about touring in KwaZulu-Natal.

Tezz O, Owner at Bonana Tours & Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for your review. It was lovely to meet you and I hope to see you back in Durban again one day!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

A brilliant choice with expert knowledge and personalised service. Fairly priced trips and very reliable.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Tezz organises exceptional tours in KwaZulu-Natal, I have had the pleasure of using Bonana Tours on 5 separate occasions now, each one being amazing. Without these tours I would have seen very little of the province and missed lots of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Tezz will tailor your tour to your individual requirements and budget, offering a true personalised service. I have been on game tours at some exceptional game reserves, gone on diving trips, toured the Battlefields and explored the Drakensberg, all with Bonana Tours. Friends I have recommended have also had a great time.
Tezz is also 'THE' way to travel from Durban airport into the city and suburbs, always on time for collections and an excellent driver. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Tezz of Bonana Tours has been our preferred Supplier for transfers and tours for many years now. She looks after our guests with such care, she is 100% reliable and goes the extra mile (quite literally) to ensure that her customers are well cared for. As a Tour Guide, my guests cannot sing her praises high enough. She will customize her tours around the guest based on their interests and hobbies. Kind, caring, professional, experienced and knowledgeable. That is what you will get with Tezz, and at a reasonable rate too!.