Mirage Hotel(Dibba Al Fujairah)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
US$64
  • Pool
US$151
US$126
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort(Dibba Al Fujairah)
US$335
US$308
US$82
US$56
Six Senses Zighy Bay(Zighy Bay)
US$889
US$152
US$113
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$131
US$120
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$102
US$94
  • Free Breakfast
1,751 results
All reviewsbreeze restaurantsea viewgrand bleuprivate beachradisson blu resortdeluxe roomarabic restaurantshort breakbeach barbelly dancertemperature controlledspecial thanksnice beachkids poolkids clubplay areaf b
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for families:

Pros:
- Size of the room is really big its enough for 2 adults with 2 kids.
- 4 different swimming pools.
- The diving center is really good. one of the best in Dibba.

Cons:
- Very bad smell in the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Khalaqi,

Thank you so much for your review and your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you've enjoyed your overall stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your constructive feedback, your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have a place to have weekend escape for me and my family of two kids in this place.
Night 1: it was really amazing to see the resort from far away and how big is this place. No much of vertical extension, only three floors buildings next and attached to each other nicely. Once we arrive, I have checked and it was quick procedure for paperwork based process. The bellboy Bharat have done great job explaining the different things in the resort on the way to our room. For once, I was thinking that he owns the place and he is our host somehow. Once I entered the room for the first time, I was impressed by the fragrance of the lemongrass filling the room and remind me about east Asia escapes.
My son loved the room space. I like how everything been arranged overall and the amazing scent of lemongrass filled-up the space.
For the dinner, it was BBQ night and I was having high expectations of what I'm going to see, since I was impressed by the quality of the room and arrangements of other resort facilities. Neeta was such a great hostess for us. She was very attentive to our needs and we felt like she owns the restaurant, and can do whatever it takes to makes us happy that night especially for the food. To be specific, BBQ night did not include the lamp chops and I was uncomfortable to know only beef stake and chicken skewers were available, then Neeta came to me changing all of that by serving me specially made lamp chops which was cooked the way I love it, juicy, and marinated the way nothing can be better than that. I loved my first night here and everything looked great here.
Day 1 Night2: The morning sun raise was really nice seen and the breakfast was up to the expectations. However, I have notice a finding which I have shared with the chef regarding hygiene which promised to be addressed and never going to happen in the future Neeta was in the seen and she was very attentive and focused on the details all the time looking for everyone's requirements as if everyone was really important to her, this lady is an example to good customer service. For the afternoon activities, I could go for the same place to get my son playing in the kids pool. it was really good afternoon considering Ice cream availability at the same time. The Mediterranean themed dinner was good and the options are nice.
Day 2: The breakfast was good as the previous day and the restaurant was crowded since it was the rush hour for the gusts to have breakfast yet I could not find anything I'm looking for missing. This restaurant takes care of the guest in a very good way. I went to the kids club were the lady name mercy met us and she was really nice to all of us especially my daughter. she took a very good care of the place organizing everything in its place. I was amazed how things where in order but I could say more than thanks to Mercy for taking good care of the children place.
That concluded my time at Radisson Blu resort and it was really good weekend escape for me and my family.
I have notes to the management of the hotel:
1- I wish to know that there is a women only pool which consider the privacy for the conservative guests.
2- no separate gym for the ladies which is a cons for the hotel. It would be great to have separate gym too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sultan A

Dear Sultan A,

Thank you so much for your review and your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are overjoyed to read that you had a wonderful time in our beautiful resort and we lived up to your expectation of YES I Can. We appreciate you taking the time to share your constructive feedback, your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Everything is perfect. Valet parking guys are very polite and accommodating. The guest services, bell man, towel guys, spa service they all deserve 10 out of 10 score for good services. The place is so relaxing and very clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jomariedublado,

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My wife and I recently came back from a return visit to the Radisson Blu. It was our second visit and we had a great time again. If you want a relaxing hotel stay, it's hard to beat. There is nothing to do close to the hotel.
The food and the staff were excellent, especially Dinesh and Anoop in Breezes restaurant, Salvio who was everywhere taking care of people, and always happy to help and have a chat. All the boys in Grand Bleu looked after us very well. The guys in the towel hut and the life guards were always friendly and helpful. It isn't the most modern hotel that you'll find, but it's well taken care of. We will probably come back again.

Room Tip: If mobility is a problem, ask for a room close to the reception area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear DCF62,

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Unexpectedly, the hotel lobby was full of guests awaiting to check in. We chose Fujairah because we wanted a get away from traffic, noise and people, and it served the purpose!

With all the friendly welcoming staff, starting from the valet guys up to the managers, Radisson Blu Fujairah has one of the finest teams around UAE when it comes to serving customers.

Breakfast is amazing. Too many choices and different stuff to choose from.

Breeze restaurant serves Sheesha after sunset.

Jacuzzi for free, for all guests.

If your room is far from the reception (since the hotel is huge), you can get a buggy pick-up and drop off

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Safwanista,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you've enjoyed your overall stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcome you back in Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah, when your travels bring you back to Fujairah.

Kind regards,