“Good place to eat after a concert”
Review of IBLEO Restaurant

IBLEO Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
IBLEO Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Chingford
Price range: US$26 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked in for a meal after a concert at the local church.

The place was clean, but not very busy for a Saturday evening, and the staff were welcoming. The menu is not over-extensive, which I always feel is a good sign, although some dishes were even then not available. They offered the traditional range of pastas and pizzas, and the other regular Italian meals.

I can't remember what we all chose, but I know that we were well-pleased with our various choices, and that nobody left hungry, without needing a dessert. If anything, I felt that the costs of the dishes, both starters and mains, was on the high side.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Came here on the strength of the TA reviews - excellent food. Small and cosy. Decor does look a little tired, but I'm not there to look at the decoration!

Good value for money. Only gripe (& it is small, close the door to the cleaning / storage cupboard - not good to see when using the bathroom). Also, the door to the kichen was permanently open; now, I don't mind this, although some may not. Maybe go for an open kitchen? The food is great - show off what you do!

We shall return!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I came here on Sunday for lunch with my wife. The place was a bit empty, although this is normal on Sundays at lunch time in most of the restaurants.

We had brochettes, with plenty of tomatoes and garlic, very tasty. Then, My wife ate a pizza with tuna, black olives and tomatoes. I tried two slices and I must say it was very very good, the base was so tasty. I had Spaghetti a la Marinara, with plenty of seafood, especially mussels.

We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food at reasonable prices huge portions it was soo good myself and my family went again for my birthday

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have always heard that Italian food at its best are the mains and not the pizzas! excuse my ignorance readers. and last night the delicious food at Ibleo confirmed this. Cooked from ingredients each of our three very different meals tasted superb. I had the trout. My brother in law Lamb steaks and my sister sea food with genuine thick spaghettini - that tasted as special as the muscles. Our vegetable sides were cooked to perfection too. And the helpings were really generous. Not like some current restaurants. This restaurant is small, seems full every evening (this was a Tuesday!!) and I noticed many friendly waves to the staff and our Patron - that speaks volumes to me that Ibleo is genuinely a good place. thank you very much.