Ridgeway Hotel Chingford
  • Restaurant
Packfords Hotel(Woodford)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I stayed at the Ridgeway hotel for seven weeks and enjoyed my stay there.the staff are very friendly.l was working nearby and found the location very convenient.the breakfast is served at seven during the week with a good choice and served very quickly.the rooms are small and are kept clean.Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Ridgeway hotel and would stay there again

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank nfmeehan
Reviewed 4 December 2012

i have been there on a business trip. hotel is quite old. i did not expect luxury anyhow. single room was quite small but everything was inside. shower, wc. tv etc..
plus wifi is free and very good signal. parking is available in the front.
i believe you can also use it for london vacation. tube and over ground stations are not far away. plus price is very good (£ 45 b&b). i will stay there again

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank VANBREDA
Reviewed 7 September 2012

my wife and i stayed here for one night as it was near a function we were attending,the room was clean ,the staff were very good and the best bit was the breakfast.however it was in need of a refurb,the lounge area was dated and in the room the toilet /showeroom very cramped.having said that i would use this hotel again.it was value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gary w
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed in Ridgeway Hotel for 2 nights in a single room. The room was very small with a small shower and toilet, but the bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. The service from reception and at the breakfast was very good. I enjoyed a lot my english breakfast.I recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I spent three nights from 18th March and was apprehensive after reading the reviews prior to my visit. Although my single room was a little on the small side it was clean and adequate. The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels were left on the bed. The bed seemed new and was very comfortable.The staff were very friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was adequate, nothing fancy but a reasonable selection. It was in a perfect location for my visit and was very reasonably priced. All in all it was good value for money. I would certainley use the hotel again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quite warm but you can keep the window open.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family