“Excellent stay”

Ranked #1 of 13 Corato B&B and Inns
Italy
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 3 September 2014

We, a family of 4, stayed one night in this structure, as base for our visit of Casteldelmonte and Trani. The room (I should call it little apartment), just completely renovated, was very large with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Perfectly clean and with a very nice personal style. I definitely recommend this B&B for all people that plan to visit this nice part of Italy (Casteldelmonte and Trani are jewels).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
krakow Poland
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My stay at La Dimora was of an excellent standard. The staff was very professional and helped me with any queries I had. Everyone was also very helpful to recommend which sites I should visit. The room was very clean and the breakfast very much sufficient. I will definitely come to stay at La Dimora once again, this time with family or friends. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place where there is a family atmosphere in a historical centre with great access to many beautiful places.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed in La Dimora for a month and I must say that it has been a wonderful time! The rooms are very spacious clean and cozy! You can choose the standard rooms which are very italian in style or something more modern, they have a lot of variety in rooms! The staff, specially Maria Luisa who I wanted to thank very much, have been very attentive and courteous. I have truly felt like in my second home. The location of the B&B is magnificent since you are in the center you are by walking disatnce to all the main restaurants, shops, bars, etc... This family runned hotel wil make you feel like part of their family! so Thank you very much and I hope I will be able to come again in a near future :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Tambov, Russia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I went to Corato this year because I accompanied my grandmother who took part in the International Music Competition held over there. While communicating to the organizing committee of the competition I was recommended to stay at La Dimora. And I’m very grateful to this advice.
The location of the hotel is perfect. Despite the city is little itself, it was a pleasure to have everything within an easy reach. The majority of the rooms in the hotel were re-done recently and I should say they are splendid! The rooms are big (comparing to the same kind of rooms provided by the majority of hotels in Europe), very clean and cozy. The design is fantastic, very up-to-date, with all conveniences, stone walls painted white, wooden celling are so that you can see the structure of the wood itself. All this surroundings coincide with the general atmosphere of the small romantic cities of Italy, making you feel very comfortable, easy-going and protected.
The staff of the hotel is very friendly and kind. Breakfast is typically Italian – gorgeous coffee with fresh pastry. I didn’t have any problems with the car parking due to this option provided by the hotel .
I wanna give special thanks to the owner of the hotel – Antonio Altamura and his wife Karla. They gave me all the information about the city, restaurants, the area of Apulia, places to visit, etc. Antonio was very kind and helpful with everything, especially with the problem I had despite it took much of his time. They were always there for their visitors.
I was lucky to stay in your hotel, meet so nice people, keen on their job. It was my pleasure.
Hope to come back to Corato one day…

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank gerkina_tati_2408
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I visited Corato because of my music competition. Everything was so lovely in this small city, Corato. The host people were so nice, friendly. I think they definitely love their job and meeting people. I felt so comfortable at Dimora. The location of Dimora is also perfact, it is real in the center.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Weston, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I enjoyed so much my stay at La Dimora. The attention is outstanding! The staff is very professional and kindly..they are always there for you!
Thank you so much to Tony Altamura, Karla the manager, for all the best restaurants and places she recommend to visit.
I will definitely come back to visit this little, lovely and beautiful town Corato! and I will stay again at La Dimora! thanks again!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.