Arrived at the apartment block late at night, could not find anyone to check us in the place was completely dead, eventually a maintenance man appeared with our room key and let us in. On first impressions we were not very impressed, but after a good nights sleep and look about the next day it seemed better than we first thot.
Although we thot we were booked into the Habitat Apartments it was actually the Habitat Gardens which is a completly diffrent operation owned by seperated companies they were once one business but our place was sold of a couple of years ago hence having no bar, restaurant or proper reception area, just a block of 36 apartments over looking a swimming pool not what we were sold by the travel agency however we made the best of the situation and had a great time.
The apartments are a 20 minute walk from the centre of Port de Pollenca but it didnt bother us as there is very safe and lite pavement area all the way into town. Port de Pollensa is a beautiful resort with many bars and restaurants and a superb beach just first class.
The apartmnent needs a bit of TLC, and a good clean, I think it was cleaner when we left than when we arrived, the whole place could be doing with a good overhaul and redecoration to make it a first class complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Aparthotel has been designed to offer to you, your family and friends, peaceful moments for an unforgettable holiday. Surrounded by beautiful plants and open spaces, with extended gardens nearby the pool to give you all the calm and enjoyment you could wish for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Habitat Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Garden Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Habitat Garden Majorca/Port De Pollenca