See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited Pourta Poĺlensa before and love the area. We decided to stay in an apartment as we were holidaying with my 20 year old daughter.

The Miramar 1 Apartment was such an amazing place to stay. It has a balcony at each end, a well equipped kitchen, comfortable lounge with tv and lots of channels, 2 bathrooms and was cleaned to a high standard. The position is fantastic, close to restaurants, shops, bars and a wonderful beach. The private pool is such an asset. The staff at the Miramar hotel were so helful and polite, always on hand.

I would go every week if I could. We loved it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelMiramar1912, Manager at Apartamentos Miramar 1, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Belinda C:

Thank you so much for sending us your opinion through our space in Tripadvisor. We are very proud to know that your holidays at the Miramar 1 apartments met all your expectations. Thank you very much again for your cooperation and we hope to see you soon in PP.

Kind regards and best wishes.