“A wonderful place to eat”
Review of Swing Restaurante

Swing Restaurante
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
“A wonderful place to eat”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last September when staying in Port de Pollenca with all our family , there were 13 of us and the restaurant could not be accommodating ,moving tables and making sure we had a great family meal. We returned again on the last night of our holiday and were treated to complimentary drinks at the end of our meal.
My husband and I have returned to Port de Pollenca and went for a romantic meal for two and yet agaIn we were not disappointed. The staff are friendly and chatty and we had a superb meal and the house red was lovely and not too expensive.

Visited June 2014

Nice
“Amazing service, excellent value lunch menu”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stumbled across this restaurant at lunchtime and were very pleasantly surprised. Amazing serviceand very family friendly. Delicious appetizers and starters, and the lunch menu is excellent value. We liked it so much that we went back again the next day and were equally impressed!

• Visited May 2014
Dorset
“Good food !”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Visited here in May 2014 - we had Sunday lunch, I ordered the Halibut which was delicious my friend had the Seabass and my husband had the Pork fillet - we all enjoyed our meal. Service was very good, but we did feel the price was a little expensive compared to others we visited. Seating outside is very nice especially on a warm day.

• Visited May 2014
“Incredible”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Amazing restaurant/bar, the most friendly staff I have ever come across, excellent food, can not praise them enough. A must if visiting this area! Seriously cannot give Kiko and the rest of the staff enough praise. Thank you for making our holiday so very special.

• Visited April 2014
Prestatyn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite food although slightly pricy.”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the pork medallions and garlic/king prawns which was out of this word! My hubby had paella which was lovely but both were rather pricy! I had no veg either not that I needed it as my portion was huge! Food was just lovely and thre wine was good too! I also liked how clean the restaurant looked! The staff were very friendly. I'd visit here again.x

• Visited April 2014