“lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Swing Restaurante

Swing Restaurante
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Kids, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We had lunch and dinner here several times during our week in port de pollenca. The service is amazing, the food fresh and healthy, prices very fair and location super. Great with kids or without. They recommended some nice wines and I loved their tapas and salad selection. Well done Swing!!

1 Thank sarstz71

Pontefract
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here last week for an anniversary meal with my husband expecting great things from reviews I had read on tripadvisor.
The setting is lovely and the female waitress was lovely, the service if I am to be honest was a little too quick with no time to enjoy the setting before the next course was placed in front of you. This could be a good thing for some in a hurry but not for a relaxing evening meal, we were in and out in just over an hour.
We had three courses and one drink each and it cost €65.
My husbands mushroom soup was not the best and he was not offered any bread rolls, my shrimp and avocado salad was excellent and in fact better than the chicken dish I had for my main. My husband chose mixed grill and at €22 he expected more, the accompaniment was chips, no vegetables and a selection of meats including one piece of meat undercooked and unrecognisable to me as any cut or type of meat I have yet to see, needless to say that was left on his plate. I didn't have a dessert my husband had apple tart with ice cream which was one that you could buy for €1 in any supermarket, warmed with a blob of ice cream.
The bill was incorrect when we asked for it, they charged for four drinks not two at an extra cost of €5, my husband thought they 'were trying it on' and so we left disappointed and still hungry from a restaurant that we thought would offer more for the money.
The restaurant next to the Swing offered huge portion and was full of people who all seemed to be having a better time than us by the way, do yourselves a favour and book there.
Will not return.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank KittyPontefract
“Chips for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had a breakfast here and they served a full plate of chips with it, we thought this was a miss translation of hash browns but it was not. Personally I do not want chips at 9am in morning, but maybe some people do . The rest of the breakfast was fine, but please no chips !!!

Visited June 2014
leeds, West Yorkshire
“One meal good the other just ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My partner had a very good steak here. I had a monkfish dish that was not great and was overcooked. Nice setting and friendly staff

Visited June 2014
puerto pollensa
“VERY DECENT FOOD BY THE BEACH”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

A new team took over last year this wonderful site close to the beach, with fantastic oblique sunset lights on the mountains across the bay-- which turn an incredible pink color-- Most of the time a slight refreshing breeze is blowing on the terrace and make the place very pleasant, even on very hot days.
The decoration is modern, and very tasteful ( at least for our taste)
The service is outstanding, The Maitre d'O is an experienced professional who makes you feel at home from minute 1 and throughout your meal. He has taught his exquisite manners to his female service who is respectuous, friendly and helpful.
All of this is great but how about the food ?
Well, it's good to very good. Under the impulsion of the maitre d' O, the talented chef tries many surprising dishes which departs from the usual ( greasy) paella
and calamar a la romana ( although they have those too). But they also serve " carrilleras" ( cheeks of beef), fresh fish, crab salad, " marisco", pulpo a la gallega, carpaccio.... etc... Their menu is very extensive and their wine list, although short, is well chosen and surprisingly affordable.
In short, a very honest place, truly caring for the customer and decided to make its name in Puerto Pollensa. My bet is that they will succeed !

• Visited June 2014