“A favorite........”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Visited Swing twice on this visit....and again both meals were beautiful. I decided to try the pork tenderloin with garlic prawns, seems a strange combination but superbly cooked. Meat very tender and prawns just cooked right, came with sliced fired potatoes...mmmmmmm. The atmosphere is great, beautiful views out to sea....you don't really notice its on a busy road. The staff are very friendly and remembered us from our earlier visit this time and from the time earlier in the year. Can't wait until our next visit.....see you soon Swing.....

1  Thank PatThompson_13

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We had lunch and dinner here several times during our week in port de pollenca. The service is amazing, the food fresh and healthy, prices very fair and location super. Great with kids or without. They recommended some nice wines and I loved their tapas and salad selection. Well done Swing!!

1  Thank sarstz71
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Visited here last week for an anniversary meal with my husband expecting great things from reviews I had read on tripadvisor.
The setting is lovely and the female waitress was lovely, the service if I am to be honest was a little too quick with no time to enjoy the setting before the next course was placed in front of you. This could be a good thing for some in a hurry but not for a relaxing evening meal, we were in and out in just over an hour.
We had three courses and one drink each and it cost €65.
My husbands mushroom soup was not the best and he was not offered any bread rolls, my shrimp and avocado salad was excellent and in fact better than the chicken dish I had for my main. My husband chose mixed grill and at €22 he expected more, the accompaniment was chips, no vegetables and a selection of meats including one piece of meat undercooked and unrecognisable to me as any cut or type of meat I have yet to see, needless to say that was left on his plate. I didn't have a dessert my husband had apple tart with ice cream which was one that you could buy for €1 in any supermarket, warmed with a blob of ice cream.
The bill was incorrect when we asked for it, they charged for four drinks not two at an extra cost of €5, my husband thought they 'were trying it on' and so we left disappointed and still hungry from a restaurant that we thought would offer more for the money.
The restaurant next to the Swing offered huge portion and was full of people who all seemed to be having a better time than us by the way, do yourselves a favour and book there.
Will not return.

1  Thank KittyPontefract
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had a breakfast here and they served a full plate of chips with it, we thought this was a miss translation of hash browns but it was not. Personally I do not want chips at 9am in morning, but maybe some people do . The rest of the breakfast was fine, but please no chips !!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My partner had a very good steak here. I had a monkfish dish that was not great and was overcooked. Nice setting and friendly staff